Kyu's Plan A Sucsess?

College Romance

 

A/N: I forgot to thank one of my friends in the last chapter

Thank you StrawberryQueen!!!!

Saranghaeo!

So on to the story…

<3

I was nervous about this plan, but the little evil child inside me, was excited. “So Siwon..” I started.

“Call me Wonnie.” He smiled and sat next to me.

“So Wonnie, where do you want to go for coffee?” I asked cutely. Aish, acting cute is tough work.

“I know this café, right by the campus.”

“Sounds good.” We took out our books and focused on the lesson.

After school.

“This is a beautiful café!” I exclaim walking through the door.

“Here, take a seat.” he motioned to a booth I sat across from him

“Hi my name is Kibum, I will be serving you today.” Our waiter approached us. He was another handsome guy…Aish seriously everywhere I go all I am seeing are handsome men.  Any other guy would be so happy right now, all I wanted was my Minnie. I sighed “What can I get you two handsome young men?” Was he hitting on us both? Then I saw him wink at Wonnie. I breathed another sigh but this time it was of relief.

“Kyu!?” I heard a voice from behind me I turned around. “I knew it was you! What are you doing here?” he looked at Siwon “who is he?” Eunhyuk was looking at me waiting for my response.

“I am having coffee with this guy I met in my math class his name is-“

“Wonnie, it’s nice to  meet you.” He reached out his hand Eunhyuk accepted it. Woah such a gentleman. I was impressed.

“Eunhyuk.” He replied smiling.  Shook his hand and then he asked what I hoped he wouldn’t ask. “So Kyu, does Minnie, know you are out with another guy?” he raised his eyebrow and looked towards me.  

“Well, about that..” I started.

“Is Minnie your girlfriend?”Siwon asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

“No, He is not!” I said loudly and turned red.

“Oh, Minnie is a guy?” He responded looking calmed down.

“Yeah, were roommates.” I defended.

“They are in love!” Eunhyuk blurts out, my face, I am  sure of it, was completely red.

“We are not, stop with your nonsense, where is Hae?” I ask calming my flushed face.

“Getting us coffee, he is such a good boyfriend!” Eunhyuk says with a huge smile.

“Awh!” Siwon says when Hae walks up behind Eunhyuk and gives him his coffee. Then he proceeded to lay his head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder. Earning another ‘awh’ from Siwon.

“Hi! My name  is Donghae!” he reached his hand towards Siwon who shook it. “You are quite a handsome guy.” Donghae smirked staring at Siwon.

“And I just think you are the cutest thing!” he went to hug him but Eunhyuk got between them.

 

“Sorry..” He muttered to an annoyed Eunhyuk. “ I overreact when there are cuties around me.” He blushed.

“Excuse me?” The waiter was still standing there waiting patiently

“Oh sorry,  we didn’t mean for you to wait.” He grabbed the waiter’s hand. “I am really sorry, please forgive us.” I think Siwon forgot he was on a date…I sighed.

“Uhm…” Kibum(the waiter) blushed.  

“you know, you are really cute.” Siwon cooed into our waiter’s ear.  The waiter giggled.

“I think I have to get back to the dorm now.” I said trying to flee the scene. I waved goodbye and ran out and back to the dorm as fast as I could. I wanted to be held by my Minnie, the way Siwon held the waiter.

Crash.

“Hey!” I shouted as I picked myself up from off the ground. Wiping the dirt off.

“Hey yourself, drama queen.” The mysterious man snarled. “I am looking for my boyfriend, I have no time to be talking to you.”

“Maybe I can help you find him.” I suggested. The eyes on the man grew warmer.

“My name is Kim Heechul. It’s nice to meet you, sorry for being so mean to you…” he started I stopped him.

“Cho Kyuhyun. Don’t worry about it, I shouldn’t have been running.”I looked at him he looks fairly feminine.  But I don’t judge.  “Heechul, where do you think your  boyfriend is.” He slowly fell to the ground.

“I don’t know, we had a fight and he ran out of our dorm.” Tears were forming in his eyes “He’s Chinese and has black hair, also he is one of the best people in the world he will let you cry on your shoulder and hold his hand when you are scared, he also kisses me, and tells me he loves me at least once a day if not more.” He was crying now I bent down and wrapped my arm around him.

“I know how you feel.” He hugged me.

“Chullie!”I heard a voice off to my right. “is all that true Chullie?” he looked like he was going to cry I stepped back and helped Heechul to his feet.

“Every word of it! Please forgive me Hannie!” he ran into his boyfriends arms and kissed him. I felt awkward standing in on that scene so I walked away quietly.

I was incredibly jealous of them, I wanted My Minnie to love me like that. I thought back to last night when he comforted me. I could feel my self smiling and then tearing up. Iran to my room. I unlocked the door and flopped onto my bed.

“Kyu?! Kyu!” I heard him calling my name, but I would not let him see me cry. “Cho Kyuhyun! Answer your hyung!” he sounded angry I sat up not wanting to angry him any further. “Have you been crying, your eyes are swollen.” He rushed over and wrapped his arms around me.

“Stop doing this!” I pushed him away angrily, “If you don’t love me stop acting like my lover!” I yelled at him. He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. “I don’t want to talk to you.” I was angry at myself.

“Kyu, talk to me, you are my p-“I stopped him

“Your precious dongseng I know.. I KNOW! I don’t want to hear it again.” My heart was already hurting from the first time. I cried. He tried to hug me. I shoved him away.

“You know Kyu..” he stuttered I looked up to see him blushing. “Eunhyuk texted me and told me he saw you on a date…” his face was really red now. “I got really jealous.” He whispered and then jumped in his bed and covered himself. I did the same in my own bed.

YES! I did it I made him jealous! I fist pumped and smiled really big all my tears had dried up. I Cho Kyuhyun have actually made Lee Sungmin jealous! I screamed, internally of course.

I took out my Dia-*cough* Journal  and wrote:

Dear Dia Journal,

Today I met an overly attractive man, I used him to make Minnie jealous

Guess what?

It worked! I am so happy right now!

My plan is working… now all I need is one more push and he will be mine!

Muhahahahah

Love, Kyu! <3

“Kyu? What are you doing?” Sungmin said sleepily but I pretended not to hear him, I closed my journal and fell asleep, with a grin on my face.

A/N: So things are getting good, Minnie admitted to his jealousy, like my pictures? Hahah I was so happy when I found them XD

<3

Anyway continue to support me girls

<3

Love you all

<3