Minnie's Jealous?

College Romance

 

A/N: I have noticed this story of mine is becoming awfully popular XD

Thank you so much <3

Also if you guys like the idea of the member’s in college then if you haven’t already check out my new fic? It’s the same story but from other’s POV since this is all Kyu’s POV I thought another story was in order C: anyway its called Yesung’s Dilema. Please check it out  Don’t forget my other stories too! Super Junior High, and A Super Junior Love Story XD

I will love you forever

And a special thank you to a girl who comments on my stories <3

Zahrasuju >.< thank you Hun <33

<3

 

I awoke to the sound of Minnie running around trying to get ready in a hurry I looked at my phone it was Saturday I don’t think this goof realized. “Minnie you know it’s Saturday right?” I looked at him we made eye contact his cheeks became pink and he looked away. I can’t believe my evil plan to make him jealous worked so well. I chuckled as he flopped on his bed with a cute pout on his face.  I smiled at him.

“Stop smiling at me, creep.” He said to me sticking his tongue out. I laughed and fell back on my pillow.

“Why so quiet Minnie?” I asked using my aegyo voice. He looked at me I saw a smile appearing slowly on his face.

“Kyu, you sound really strange when you do aegyo.” He laughed and fell on to his pillow bouncing a little. It was a pretty cute scene.

“Minnie, have you given some thought to my confession?”I asked bravely.

“Shut up Kyu..” he said in his sarcastic voice.

I walked over to his bed. “I’m serious.”  I leaned in and kissed his forehead.”Think about it okay?” I smiled at him he sat there not moving. Maybe the kiss was too much.

I walked into the bathroom. I slapped my hand to my chest feeling my rapid heartbeat. I tried to take a deep breath to calm myself. Minnie is probably the only guy I have ever wanted to be with so bad. I groaned. I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. I bit my lip.

“Kyu-ah please don’t cry.” Minnie’s sweet voice came from the other side of the door. I leaned on my side of the door to hear his sweet words. I had known this guy for almost a month now. But it was love at first sight.

“Minnie..Will you ever like me?” I asked but received no response on the other side of the door. I opened it to see no one in the room. Where did he go? I scratched my head. I opened our door and looked into the hallway, where is he going to hide? We don’t have classes today. I chucked evilly. “You can’t hide from me forever Minnie!” I taunted as I walked out into the dorm hallway.

“Kyuhyun!” Damnit I know that voice anywhere..

“What Eunhyuk? Can’t you see I am busy looking for Minnie…he ran off.

“Hey now…that is no way to treat your hyung!” he slapped my back.

“Aish, sorry..I guess I am a little on edge since he wont give me an answer…” I started to say.

“oh the reason I was looking for you…That Siwon guy he asked to see you in front of the dorm.”

“Oh I forgot I bailed on that date yesterday…” what I was supposed to do, stand there why he MOLESTED our waiter…

“Yah, go talk to him..”

“Alright, fine.” I sighed and walked out the dorm entrance and there on the bench was Siwon.

“Hey, about yesterday-“ just as I was about to apologize he HUGGED me. I swear to God the next person I don’t know that well, HUGS me I’m going to scream.

I push him off. “Sorry about flirting with the waiter, I told you I can’t help myself around cuteness.” Note to self never introduce Siwon and Minnie.

“Don’t worry, my feelings weren’t hurt, I swear.” It was the truth I was just using him to make Minnie jealous.

“Good.” He kissed my cheek.

“Kyu! What are you doing? Who is this?” Sungmin had seen Siwon kissing my cheek. His eyes were b with tears but he still looked at me angrily.

“Minnie, this is my friend Choi Siwon, we went on a DATE yesterday.” I emphasized the word date.

His cheeks grew red I could see how jealous he was.

“Kyuhyun..” he stared at me with that pout that I found so irresistible. “I wan to talk to you.”

“Okay! Bye Siwon.” I waved at Siwon. “Oh and good luck with that Kibum kid!”

He gave me a thumb up, I turned to Minnie who was beside me still, walking slowly. we reached our dorm and  he pulled me inside.

“Why did you let him kiss you like that?” He still averted my gaze. “I don’t get you Kyu..” I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

“Minnie, look at me.” He listened and I cupped his face and leaned in to hit the mark.

“Kyu, don’t…” He pulled away. I was so close…

“I have no feelings for Siwon Minnie! I swear it!” his tears were drying up I could see the dried streak on his face I wanted so badly to be the one to hold him and kiss his tears away.

“Well…” This time I refused to let him stop me. I planted a kiss on his sweet plump lips. I felt him smile into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around his middle. This kiss , I never wanted it to end.

“Kyu-ah…” he gasped. As I pulled back.

I  couldn’t stop myself, I kissed him again, with more force this time, I bit his lip demanding entrance, he obeyed and opened his mouth, I deepened the kiss, my tongue grazed his. He moaned into my mouth. I let go and I saw that pout on his face. I pushed him on to my bed. And crawled on top of him. I gave him another passionate kiss, as I began to his shirt.

Knock, knock, knock. “Hey! Its Yesung! I need to talk to you Minnie! Please open the door!”

er…

A/N: Aish it ended up being shorter than I thought..

Darn, well anyway continue to support me <3

Because if I didn’t have you supporting me, I don’t know if I would have gotten this far <3

Thank you :

Megalomaniagirl49: You are always too sweet <3 here is the update <3

TyeDyeBoogers: Like always you are a dork that I cant help but love <3 Saranghaeyo Umma!

Shineesuju28: Thank you for your continuous support XD you make me so happy XD <3 Saranghaeyo! <3

Parkchanmi3: Where are you,  I miss you <3 we need to write our fic <3

Saranghae15: You changed your name O_O also you are adorable <3 hope you enjoy the new chapter <3

Jolene1694: New reader , thank you for your support, I hope I wont disappoint you >.< here is the update <3

StrawberryQueen: You are so sweet! Saranghaeyo!!! <33333

Sunnysideofcookies: I don’t even know where to begin XD Saranghaeyo <333

Turtle: thank you <3hopeyou enjoy the update!! <3

Thank you to all my readers!

<3

Leave a comment!!!

 tell me if you want me to fix/change anything <3

Bye bye for now!