Kyu meets Siwon, Kyu's plan to Make Minnie Jealous

College Romance

 

 

A/N: so I am so accident prone >.<

First I burned my dumb hand…

Then I twisted my ankle….

Now I dyed my hair XD

 

XC

But I am still writing so continue to support me <3

….

I lay in my bed it was close to midnight. It started pouring and I could hear loud claps of thunder outside.

Minnie was asleep in his bed.

I whispered to myself “It’s just a thunderstorm…it’s just a thunderstorm…” I had been afraid of thunderstorms since I was young and my mother had forgotten to leave the door unlocked to our home. I was about 6 years old. I came home from school, everyone was at work and my sister was in a daycare. My mom always left the door unlocked after she left for work. She must have forgotten that day…

Flash back…

I arrived home usual time, the sun was out and it was an unusually warm day, I groaned I hated the heat.

I tried to open the door to our small home, but it was locked. “Umma! You forgot to unlock the door!”I whined out loud. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and slinked down in front of our door, I looked at my watch it was only 4. Mom wouldn’t be home for another 4 hours.

“Aish it is so hot out, I wish it would rain so things would cool off” A lady said as she passed me fanning herself desperately.

“No don’t say that...” I whined at her. “I don’t want to be stuck outside in the rain.” If there was one thing I hated more then heat it was well being wet…

(A/N: keep in mind he is like 6 in this flash back what 6 year old boy liked baths/Water? keke)

“Yah, little one! Shush don’t speak so informally and go find your mother.” They walked away.

I sat back down and twiddled my thumbs the sun was beating down on my already sweaty body. The sky became dark in the next instant. I liked not having the sun beat down on me…but when it started to rain I began to whine. Saying thins like why? Why me?

Then it happened that first loud clap of thunder… I screamed, I wanted my mommy the loud noises I had failed to notice before were now showing themselves with full force, tears streamed down my face and I was now in the fetal position. “Umma!”   I cried out. No one came not till 8, I was still crying but the rain had ceased.

….

BOOM!

I shed some tears and quietly whispered… “Umma..” I think this must have woke Sungmin up because he walked over to my bed and crawled beside me and just hugged me all night. I never thought anyone could make me feel so safe. I hug Minnie back, really tightly I squeezed him whenever there was a boom of thunder. He rubbed me back

“It’s okay Kyu, I’m here, just squeeze  me and all your fear will be gone.” He whispered to me while in his half asleep state. My fear was quickly fading.

I awoke to a sleeping Minnie facing me, he was so cute I just wanted to kiss him, but I held it in. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I was about to go into the bathroom. But suddenly I was stopped by a soft tug on my shirt.

“Kyu, what happened last night?” Minnie said while rubbing the sleep from his eyes, I mean honestly can he get any cuter?!

“I am terrified of thunderstorms, I have been for a long time.”I confessed. He HUGGED me tight. “Minnie, what are you doing?” I asked while trying to cover my red face.

“I will protect you Kyu, you are my precious dongseng.” Was that all I was to this guy..My heart felt like it was ripping. I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. I began to cry, NO ONE is allowed to see me cry, my sister saw it ONCE and I scolded her about it, saying it’s the most private moment I have and I want no one to see it. The tears kept on coming, I just can’t stop them. “Kyu-ah? Are you alright it sounds like you are crying…?”

“I-I’m fi-ine…do-n’t…worry..” I stuttered through my tears. I was sure I was falling in love with him, my heart couldn’t take it. I went to the sink and splashed cold water on my face and calmed my breathing.

I came out of the bathroom, he tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. “Kyu, please?” I heard him plead.

“I have to go to class, bye.” My tears were about to flow again but then I saw his weird friends again Yesung and Ryeowook and a girl, Ryeowook’s sister, I figured. I waved.  They motioned me to come over their, I still had time before class so I went to sit by them.

“Hi, my name is Kim AriSung. Call me Ari, I am his little sister.” She said pointing to Ryeowook. They really looked similar.

“She’s cute isn’t she Kyu?” Yesung asked smiling.

“Oh Kyu only thinks out Minnie is cute!” I spun around fast to see who had the nerve.

“I should have known..” I sigh under my breath.

“Eunhyukkie!”

“Hi, Ari! It’s been awhile, is oppa being good to you while you are here?” He ruffed her hair she must be close with everyone. I felt a little out of place.

“So this Oppa is like Eunhyukkie Oppa? Gay?”

“Aish it sounds so weird when my little girl  says it!” Eunhyuk blushed. Then a sleepy Donghae popped up out of nowhere. He yawned.

“Omo! Ari!? When did you get so grown up! Look how cute you have become.” She blushed.

“Oppa! Don’t say such embarrassing things!” she hugged Donghae and sat down. I looked at her, she was cute, like REALLY  cute, I wonder if she had a boyfriend. AISH, I AM GAY! WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS? I smacked my hand. OW! I have to stop doing that.

“Do you like it here Ari?” I asked trying to make conversation.

“Yeah, I missed my brother, so I like that I get to spend time with him.”

“Hey don’t forget your other, COOLER oppa.” I heard Yesung say in a whiny tone. She turned bright red, oh gee, I wonder what’s going on between these two, Aish when did I become as gossip hungry and a teenage girl. Then I saw something strange Ryeowook wrapped his arm around Yesung’s middle, possessively, as if he was jealous…but Minnie said…ah Minnie I almost forgot, my face turned red.

“Kyu? You alright?”

“Yeah, Hae, I’m good, I just have to get to class.” I picked up my books and ran off.

CRASH

“Oy, Colossus! Watch where you are going!” I had bumped into a huge buff guy, he looked like a senior. He knocked me to the ground while he still stayed standing.

“Hi, I’m  sorry about that.” He offered me his hand. I accepted and he pulled me up. “My name  is Choi Siwon, I am a second year, this is my math class.” He motioned to my classroom.

“Mine too. I am a first year, Cho Kyuhyun is my name.”  He looked at me strangely I knew exactly why. “I’m a math genius…” I say trying not to sound too cocky. When he was helping me up I had a good view of his face, he was VERY handsome. He looked like a model. I was taken a back by how handsome this guy was. I blushed at the fact I was talking to such a guy. Then I remembered Sungmin’s cute face and adorable smile, I wanted him to be mine…

“Kyuhyun?”

“Oh, sorry I spaced out.” I blushed out of embarrassment. He smiled and chuckled slightly.

“Don’t worry I thought it was a very cute face you were making.” His cheeks turned pink slightly. Was I being hit on? This had never happened before, I want to use this guy to make Minnie jealous, I mean he is like every gay man’s dream handsome, good body, and kind. He was the definition of perfect. To someone else but not to me, my perfection could only be described with one word..Name. Sungmin. 

I haven’t forgotten my vow to make you mine… Lee Sungmin. Muhahahahah, I chucked evilly in my head. I smirked.

“Well, you are pretty handsome yourself.”I say biting my lip and using my seductive stare.

“Omo, you mean it? Want to go get some coffee later?” this was my chance.

“I’d love to.”  We walked into the classroom and found our seats.” Sungmin, you better get jealous….

…..

A/N: well  I have to eventually have all the SJ boys, this will be Siwon’s roll C: hope you approve? Don’t worry my dear SiBum shippers Bummie is coming. XD

<3

Continue to love my work please!

I want to thank my friends that motivate me! >.<

shineesuju28

TyeDyeBoogers

qminhee

Sunnysidefcookies

chiakito

dengekidaisy

seregilxalec

megalomaniagirl49

 
kimyuuri
 
thanks girls! continue to support me!heart