Shower Time ^^

College Romance

 

I awoke to that familiar smell..it was  Sungmin’s shampoo. It smelled like melon and apples, I giggled as the scent tickled my nose. My Minnie always smelled good. I kissed his forehead. His adorable doe eyes still blinked sleepily, but he soon closed them and fell asleep again. Sighing I got up and walked to the bathroom. I needed to shower… I stripped down and hopped in the shower, every thought of mine was going back to what the doctor said and the worried look in Min’s eyes.

 Suddenly I felt this hold around me making it impossible to move.

“Kyu~” his voice rang in my ears like a sweet tune I wanted to keep on replay.

“Omo Min why are you in the shower with me?” how long had he been there, I had been so deep in thought I had forgotten my surrounding completely. I noticed Min was . DAMN I missed his strip show. I sighed as I spun around and fiercely kissed him.

I heard a murmur of surprise leak from his mouth, showing me I had caught him off guard. “Now were even.” I chuckled and held him close to me.

“Kyu you are such a ert.” He playfully hit me in the chest. I let out a small giggle. “you were thinking to deeply pabo~ just think if it wasn’t me who was in the shower and some scary .” He smirked at me.

“Well Min..” I pulled on his tongue “I only hope that I see you and soaking wet.” He blushed and tried to cover himself.

“K-kyu~! I feel violated when you stare like that your eyes look…hungry, Omo~”

“maybe I am hungry Min, for that~” I gestured to his perfect . I reached out and smacked it lightly. “mmm~ Min you are so perfect.”

“K-Kyu~!” he whined my name so cutely I just had to kiss him. I leaned in and captured his plump lips in a passionate and rough, demanding kiss. I pulled back to get a good look at the boy I swear im in love with.

“Sungmin~ I think its time we…you know took it a step further.” I watched as his cheeks turned a bright red-pink color. My bunny may be older but it was no contest who was cuter in this relationship. I kissed him again but this time I put more feeling into the kiss showing Sungmin what I wanted, I felt him gasp. I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in and taste every corner of his sweet mouth, into the kiss.

As I feel Min pull away, my heart skips a beat. “Kyu~” he spoke my name so sweetly.

“Yes, Min~?” I returned his sweet tone with my deep lusty voice.

He used his cute pudgy fingers to trace circles on my chest. “Kyu~I want you to me, I really want my first time to be hot and rough.” He was blushing bright red. Not going to lie, the way he spoke surprised me I could feel my cheeks go warm.

Purring in his ear I whisper “I will you so hard. Even walking will become a burden~”I the shell of his ear. he smiled at me and I returned it with a smirk “oh bunny I’m going to enjoy this~” I squeezed his and he moaned happily.

“Kyu!” he moaned my name and that was the last incentive I needed. I spun him around and pressed him against the wall of the shower.

“Are you ready Minnie~?”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOO its been SO long since I updated *bows* im so sorry >.< forgive me *bows again*

I hope you enjoy this chappie, well KyuMin is coming up who’s excited~?

<555555555555

~Ari out