The Start Of KyuMin

College Romance

 

 

A/N: KYAAA over 900 views XD I love you guys <3

<3

“Yesung? Not that I’m mad, but why are you here?” Minnie asked with a fake smile.

“I have to tell you about something that happened between Ryeowookie and I.”(Want to know what he is talking about? Checkout my other fic Yesung’s Dilema) I groaned. The moment I had made him mine and he was going to help others.

“Sorry Yesungie, I can’t help you right now…how about I come over later and we can talk things through.” He smiled for real this time. Yesung nodded in defeat.

“Okay, fine. See you later…Before I forget congratulations! I hope you have a long, happy and healthy relationship.”

I smirked. “You too!” I knew there was something up with him and  Wookie. Gah I am so smart!

He blushed and ran to his dorm. I came from behind Minnie and wrapped my arms gently around his middle and rested my head lightly on his shoulder. “I am so happy Minnie..” I whispered into his ear.

“Me too.” He leaned into my embrace. I started laying light kisses on his neck then I began to on his neck leaving my love bites all over showing him to be mine. He let out a moan I took this chance to recapture his lips he wasted no time responding to my kiss. Our tongues rolled around before I finally claimed dominance.  I broke our kiss to say something.

“Minnie, I don’t want to rush things..” I was hoping he didn’t want to have yet, I wasn’t ready.

“Okay Kyu. Lets go get some ice cream!” he was acting so cute how could I say no.

“Sure Minnie lets go.” I threw on my jacket and we walked out when we got to the ice cream place Minnie ordered and was about to pay but I stopped him. “No Minnie, I am paying.” I gave him a stern look he nodded in defeat. I am such a good boyfriend! I smirked and made my order.

“Kyu, you didn’t have to pay..” he so cute!

“Of course I did my sweet Minnie! I am your boyfriend now!” I smiled and kissed his cheek, he blushed! I mean seriously could he get any cuter?! We finished our ice cream on the way back to the dorm. We walked hand in hand. I felt really happy at that moment. I wanted time to stop.

“Sungmin?” I heard some one call my boyfriends name I turned around to see a guy I had never seen before.  “Sungmin-ah! I knew that was you!  How are you?” the guy was talking a mile a minute, but my Minnie smiled at him anyway.

“Hi Changmin…why are you here?” he asked still smiling. I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable.

“I came to see if this is the school I want to transfer to..Now that I see you, I think this might be the best choice.” He smirked.

“Hi I’m Kyuhyun, HIS BOYFRIEND!” I pulled Sungmin away from this other hyung who was hitting on him, who was that jerk… he can’t have my Minnie!

“Kyu, that wasn’t very-“ I cut him off with a kiss, I bit his lip demanding entrance, he complied and I let my tongue explore each and every part of his delicious mouth. I finally had to get air so I broke the kiss.

“Who was that guy?” I had a pout on my face.

“Don’t pout, that’s my thing..” he joked. I giggled. “He is Max Changmin, my ex boyfriend. We dated in high school, then one day he told me that he couldn’t date me…I never found out why.”

“Oh, my poor Minnie!” I hugged him close. “Lets go back to our room.” He nodded and I piggy backed him back to our room.  We walked in and then laid down on my bed and snuggled close looking at each other our fingers were intertwined.

“Kyu, you are really a dork, but I am the luckiest guy in the world, want to know why?”

“YES!” I shouted excitedly.

“Well, for starters, I met you.” I interrupted him

“Awh Minnie! Don’t make me blush” too late.

“No wait till I finish…” I nodded “And now that I have you as my boyfriend, I couldn’t get any luckier!”

I was about to cry, I was so happy that I meant so much to My Minnie.

“Hey Minnie?”

“Hmm?”

“Want to know a secret?”

He sat up. “I LOVE secrets! Tell me, tell me!” he playfully shoved me.

I leaned to his ear and whispered. “When you came with me to the hospital, I believe that to be the moment where I never wanted you to leave my side.” He blushed at my words. I lay back down on my bed with a smirk of accomplishment.

“Kyu, you are so embarrassing!” he threw my pillow at my face, and ran away.

“Oh Minnie you are so going to pay!” I chased him down our dorms hallway when he reached the end of the hallway he froze. “Got you know, you silly bunny!” I teased.

“Hey!” I heard the same voice from earlier yelling.

….

Comment/subscribe <3

Check out my other fics <3

Saranghaeyo

Sorry about my chapters getting deleted… D’: but I am trying very hard to get them back up!

Hwaiting! <3