Chapter 3.2

Call You My Memory

CHAPTER 3.2

 

- I know you don't like Mashiho.

- Yes, because you like him. You like Mashiho but you're still by my side reluctantly.

Jihoon puts his finger on Yoonbin's lips to stop another speech which is about to say then steps toward Yoonbin.

- But I'm not a bad person.

- ... I wanna ask you some things.

- Keep going

- Did you meet the guy named Kim in private this morning? My friend met you guys at the campus.

Jihoon honestly nods the head.

- What were you guys talking about?

- I can't tell you. He asked me to keep what he said secretly.

- You gave him a thing-

- I can't mention it.

- My friend said that was money.

Seeing Jihoon hurriedly turn his face to another direction, Yoonbin's heart is more racked with pain. Truly Jihoon did not admit anything of the meeting between him and the Kim this morning - a secret meeting was met unintentionally, with a number of money. If there was no dubious reason behind that deal, why Jihoon must hide it from Yoonbin? Yoonbin tightens his lips and his eyes suddenly turn red.

- You clearly know that your denial will be used against you, but you still want to hide the truth from me. You should tell lie at least.

- I don't wanna lie you and I've told you the truth. That's my own affair and it's not related to Mashiho.

- Do you really love me Jihoon?

- I do.

- So show it to me.

- I have no witness or proof to defend myself, and maybe Kim didn't admit of the plotter because he was ordered to keep secret. But I really didn't harm Mashiho.

- You just commanded your friend to harm him.

A slap goes straight on Yoonbin's face but he does not feel hurt anymore. His left chest is exactly the place bleeding now.

- Yes, I was the plotter.

Yoonbin feels like being collapsed in an instant when his legs apparently cannot stand firm. Since the moment Yoonbin saw Jihoon's friend in that group of people, he has always seeked for a reason to tell himself that Jihoon would not have any relationship with them. However, the more Yoonbin realized Kim tried to hide the truth, the more he was afraid, but he was still stubborn and kept for himself the last hope. But now, what is the result? A bitter disappointment!

Yoonbin smacks his hand on the wall then screaming as he tries to empty the disappointment which is tightening his painful heart. This is his lover? And this is what his lover looks like?

- Park Jihoon... I believed you until the end.

- Do you know what you did wrong, Ha Yoonbin? You're an amorous boy. You know I'm your lover but you still stuff another guy into a corner of your heart.

- That means you admit it?

- Yes, I hate Mashiho. He stole my lover. Now it's enough.

Jihoon suddenly bursts out laughing. That laugh is like another sharp knife right into Yoonbin's heart.

- I'm very bad like that, so you've chosen the wrong person.

- ...

- Is that right?

Yoonbin shakes his head, at the same time, he gives a painful smile.

- No. Because I'm amorous. I'm not good.

Then, he steps back like a guy losing his soul.

- But I truly love you.

- ...

- But it's also my fault making you became like this. Let's break up.








.
.
.

More than his hurt leg, what makes Mashiho worry the most now is Yoonbin has not backed to class although the recreation is going to over. Since Mashiho said goodye to Yoonbin at the school campus, he has not met hyung again. Moreover, Yoonbin hyung is always present in the classroom very early before the recreation is over so that he can stabilize the class's state, that thing always happens everyday.

- Hey, are you okay?

Junkyu's calm and soft voice getting in Mashiho's ears only makes the kid more confused. About what happened a moment ago, Mashiho always wished that Junkyu just made a joke to help him, but Junkyu kept saying he did not. How can Kim Junkyu like a person whom he has always bullied and said sharply with?

- I'm okay.

- Let me see your leg.

Mashiho quickly stops Junkyu's hand from touching his leg. His leg is hurt and that is true, but he does not want to make Junkyu bother about him.

- I told you I'm okay.

Then, Mashiho stands up to prove that what he said was true, but the way he knits his brows cannot escape Junkyu's eyes.

- You seem not to tell lie well.

- I'll go find Yoonbin hyung.

Although Mashiho does not know where Yoonbin is now, but Yoonbin's abrupt disappearance at this moment makes Mashiho not feel relieved. Perhaps Yoonbin hyung was called to the school office to do something, but Mashiho's hunch does not tell him like this.

- Your leg is hurt. Sit still.

- You should back to your seat. Help me tell the teacher that I go find Yoonbin hyung.

- No.

Junkyu stands up and leaves. Mashiho cannot stop his weary sighs.



 


.
.


"Yes, I hate Mashiho. He stole my lover."

Yoonbin throws his phone down on the grasses flat right after Jihoon's image appears in his eyes. The beautiful and unforgetable memories of those days when they were together is just like belonging to yesterday. Since now it will officially be destroyed but Yoonbin does not know if he should cry or laugh at himself. In that way, his mind and soul become uneasy.

- Park Jihoon, you silly!

Yoonbin stands up and screams at the top of his voice. Despite much depression, he does not know he will have to be in pain and torment himself until when. Yoonbin had known he was wrong, even right from the start, but he always believed that everything would be alright and Jihoon would never behave like that... Turns out it was not. More than Park Jihoon, Ha Yoonbin was exactly a silly guy.

Yoonbin's eyes turn red again and he only wants to cry. He wants to apologize to both Jihoon and Mashiho, but now if he can tell it to Jihoon, everything is still too late.

- Hyung, don't cry.

- ... Mashi?