Nothing Better Than This pt.II

Letter of Confession

Changmin walked to Jaejoong's locker. Staring at the box and the paper in his hand curiously. Something vibrated from his pocket, he pulled out his phone, checked the message and snorted at the content. Keke.. i 4got 2 tell u Dont tell him it's fr. me, tell him it's fr. U.Y. IObviouslyt was from Yunho, He snorted then replied an okay. He looked ahead, and saw Jaejoong leaving his locker.

"Jaejoong hyung!!!" He called and when the beautiful man halt in his tracks, he started to jog to the man. 

"Hey! Minnie," The latter smiled, but Jaejoong frowned. Disappointed at how the other man addressed him, they have known each other since Changmin was in 6th grade and Jaejoong was in 8th grade. Since then Jaejoong felt a motherly(?) feeling for the younger man.

"Someone wanted to... " 

"So i don't get a 'good morning' and my daily hug now huh?" He told the younger man, hands on his waist, eye brows raised.

"Come on, Jae hyung..." Whined the other..

"So, i'm hyung when you don't need me to cook huh." 

Changmin sighed again, pouted, then walked closer to the older man and hugged him, "Sorry umma.. Good Morning"

Jaejoong smiled, pulled out of the hug then patted Changmin's head. "Forgiven. Now what was that you're telling me?" he asked remembering what the other said few minutes ago

"Oh! right! Here." He showed the box and the paper, Jaejoong took it then looked at it with a confused-suspicious like look.

"What's this? It is not my birthday yet, and what's with the heart?" He gasped. "YAH! You! Are  you... By any chance! Are you confessing to me baby?" Jaejoong said pointing at the latter, Changmin widened his eyes,

"Ew, No Umma! that's just gross. It wasn't from me. Somebody gave it to me then asked me to give it to you." He explained.

"If this isn't from you then who is it from? Who gave this to you?" he asked as he tore his gaze from the box to Changmin, he bit his lower lip, hoping to get the answer that he wanted. 

"That? It's from Yun.... I mean, he said he's name was U.Y." That was close, Changmin thought. Jaejoong sighed in disappointment.

"What's in it?" Changmin asked curiously.

"I don't really know.." Jaejoong answered. He was about to open the little box but the warning bell rang, Changmin pouted, he was really curious about what his "Future Appa" gave his Jae umma.

"Hey! Minnie,, gotta go! I'll tell you what's inside later, so stop pouting. ok?" He assured, tugging the pouting lip. He hugged the younger man and then went to his first period class.

While he was walking he studied the letter. He reached the classroom, proceeded to his chair, then opened it.

Hi~ My Pretty Angel,

I know, I'm not supposed to call you pretty but what can I do, you're too pretty. I'm not insulting you, it's called complementing

Does hurt when you fell from the sky? Corny huh? I know. I am glad you didn't tear the paper. You don't know how

much you made me feel happy. Thank you for giving me a chance. I will never disappoint you. And I wish

I don't do anything that would ever disappoint you. I wonder if i ever ask you to be mine 

Would you say YES or No..

Please accept my heart..

See you later, angel.

U.Y.

The bell rang as Jaejoong finished reading the letter, he folded it then put it beside the box. He leaned his chin in the desk, studying the box's features. He slightly opened the box to take a peek, and he saw 2 stones inside. He reached for the two stones, but before he can touch it the teacher arrived. He pouted in annoyance. He put the the box inside his bag, noting himself that he'll check it later.

The teacher started his lesson. Jaejoong put his hand under his chin as he write down notes. As the teacher turned around to write on the board someone tapped him. He turned around and found the guy named Roy passed him a paper, he looked at it with a raised eye brow, then looked at the student, mouthing 'who gave this?' but the latter just shrugged. He took the paper, then looked around the class but everyone has their heads bowed, concentrated on writing notes. He unfolded a the paper..

Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine. ♥

Oh! wait, you already stole my heart, all i need is to steal yours.

U.Y.

A smile appeared on Jaejoong's face, he shook his head in amusement. This guy is something. he folded it back then put it on the box. Then continued copying notes.

The bell rang indicating that his first class of the day ended. He went to his locker to get his binders for the next class. He pulled out the box and and put it on the top shelf of his locker. He got all of his things and ready to close the locker, but then his eyes went to the box. He reached for the box and opened it, and found a heart-shaped stone abd it has an I Love You carved on it. He smiled, it was pretty.

"You look pretty when you smile,"

said a voice behind him, but when he turned around there was no one. He looked left and right but found no one, each student is too busy to take notice of him. The hair of his arms are standing up, He closed his locker and went two his second period class.

Little did he know about Yunho walking not far from him with a content smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JaeJoong's P.O.V.

This day is one of those weird days.. everyone keeps on poking me then giving me slip of papers with pick up lines and love quotes written on it. Apparently all of them are from U.Y, I got about 7 of them now since in the middle of period 1. Here are some of them.

>I use to think no one was perfect until I met you

>If love was a crime, then I’m guilty baby so cuff me up.

>If every time I thought of you, a star fell.. Well, then the sky would be empty.

>You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

>Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.

>I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

... and the latest one.

>The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

Cheesy? Corny? hmmm.. can't find a word. The weird thing is, I don't feel any uncomfortable feelings about it. In fact, it makes me feel really happy for some reason. 

Cafeteria. That's where i am. Lunch. Yeah. I am here sitting with the same people. Still beside Yunho, yyyeeep! you guessed that right, we're sitting beside each, heart beating to super fast. 

"Hey! You know it's to stare?" I woke up from the lil' thought by the familiar voice. I didn't realize i was staring at him. I blushed, 

"S-sorry." I apologized, he just smiled.

end of P.O.V.

"Hey! hyung, Have you checked what's inside the box?" Changmin asked, and every head turned to Jaejoong, eyeing him curiously. His face turned to another level of red. 

"U-uhm.. Yeah~" He said,  fingers twirling nervously. 

"What's in it?! What;s in it?!" Junsu and Changmin chorused excitedly.

"It's nothing expensive." 

"SO! What's in it?!" Changmin asked again

"It was just a heart-shaped stone with 'I Love You' carved on it." Jaejoong answered, looking down at his lap.

"I Love You~" The two youngest said in a teasing tone eyeing Yunho, the latter just glared at them.

The speakers around the school beeped. Indicating an announcement was about to be said.

_- This song is requested for Kim Jaejoong of the 4th year class. 

This song says the things that i wanted to tell you face to face, and i wish i am able to tell it to you in person. 

signed. U.Y.-_

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything
I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again
I am standing in front of you as if I was praying
I want to walk side by side with you at least once
Just once


I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven


You are more dazzling than Michael
Who can ever oppose you? I won't forgive anyone who does
Just like the first person to step on Eden
Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart


Even if it's a small thing,
I want to protect you for always
So you won't ever have to suffer
I'm eternally love


As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind
Even if everyone turns their back against you
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
If only I can be that kind if person
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven


I have come to love you now
There's no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I'm happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love


I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

AIGOOOOOO!!!! Why can't i just upload the last chapter ??? aiiiissshhh.. is this taking too long ? Please tell me !!

Thanks for the comments at the previous chapter.I am anticipating for the comments for this chapter !!! 

Please wait for next chapter !!!! 

Thank you for reading! Happy Mother's Day to all the MOMS!!!