His Plan.

Letter of Confession

I WAS SO PISSED WHILE WRITING BITS OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T CARE ! I WILL JUST TELL YOU ! I CANT FIND A FREAKING PICTURE OF JAEJOONG WHERE HE IS UGLY, I CANT FIND EVEN JUST A  PHOTOSHOPPED ONE. I WANTED TO USE IT FOR MAIN IMAGE JUST TO VISUALIZE HIS "DISGUISE" THING.

Anyways !!! here's chapter three ! sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

He was sitting alone under the shade of the healthy tree, a book on his hand. He looked away from the book and turned his attention to the green grass, it looked so perfect that it looks like a turf in the first look. Lovely flowers were also growing. The place looks perfect. It was quiet, calm. It's like a paradise.

From the distance he can make out a silhouette of a man. 

Closer..

Closer...

A little moree...

The man reached him and he smiled as he gazed up to acknowledge the other's presence.

This place is getting better and better, he thought.

The man extended his right arm down, asking him to take it. His smile got wider as he take the man's hand, it felt warm against his own. He looked at the man, a big smile was also formed in his mouth. The man's eyes' screaming is screaming LOVE. The man's was gazing down lovingly at him.

He looked at the man's eyes then  to their hands. The man followed his eyes, smiled then intertwined their fingers together. Their hands fits perfectly with each other. It almost looked like it was made for each other. The man pulled him, telling him to go with the other.

They started to walk hand and hand together, the wind picking up causing his hair and his slightly loose top to fly and flop around causing him to put his other hand on his head to prevent the wind to ruin his hair then pouted. (a/n: he isn't wearing a dress, i just wanted to show how he looked like). The other man just chuckled and slightly covered his smile with the back of his hand, it was a cute sight for him. He felt himself blush. He looked down at their hands, a smile slowly was formed.

After minutes of walking they stopped. He looked around and was amazed by the scenery that was laid in front of him. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the mountains making it lose its color and turn to a shadow-like image. The sky was turning dark still with the colors of light blue, white, orange, and a red-pink like color. The pond was reflecting the image of the sun setting causing it to have a sparkly parts. Not far from wear they were standing was a little hut near the pond a path-way like was attached and was heading towards the pond, it was made from wood. It was beautiful, breath taking.

He looked up from the man-who was slightly taller, with a big smile pasted on his face and slightly squeezed the man's hand.

" This.. this is beautiful." He said, amazed as he looked around the scenery again,

" I am glad you like it" the man smiled lovingly.

Looking from afar both of them looked like a perfect picture. With the grass and the flowers dancing, the wind blowing making his cloth follow it. They were facing and looking at each others eyes

The man's hand left his and it went up and cupped his cheeks, the man stared at him with adoringly. The man moved closer.

" I love you, Jaejoong" he whispered but loud enough to reach his ears. After he whispered that, he pressed a kiss on the latter's forehead, making him close his eyes as he felt the soft lips of the latter.

He pressed their foreheads together, " I love you too,Yunho.." he said with eyes still closed, their foreheads still against each other, hands still linked, afraid to let go thinking they will lose each other, smiles still plastered to their faces.

LOVE is lingering in the air surrounding the two people standing in the meadow reminding one another what they really feel for each other....

It has been three days since the accident happened. Two days since Jaejoong woke up. One day since YunHo started hanging out more with JaeJoong. Since the day JaeJoong woke up, nothing much changed except for the stares that his been getting. It isn't like the disgusting stares that they gave him instead, it was those stares that says i-will-get-you or you'll-be-mine stares, and it did nothing but give shivers. 

In YunHo's case. He has been nothing but worried while Jaejoong was deep in slumber. He was worried about a lot of things, all connected to a man named JAEJOONG. He has been thinking, is the accident going to affect his relationship with Jaejoong? is it ok to confess? -he wanted to do it, but he doesn't have the guts to do it. 

Five months. 

That's the only amount of time he have before graduation comes. Before they completely go their seperate ways. And before that comes he has two choices.

One. He would confess and either be a couple or get rejected.

Two. Not confess and keep his feelings until it's gone.

He is completely lost. It's one way or the other.

His love for Jaejoong started when he was in 8th grade (a/n: i dont know the school system in Kor. so i just used Can.), it was the fiftieth anniversary of their school and Jaejoong was one of the choir singers, he fell really deep when Jaejoong sang solo. It was the most beautiful voice he'd ever heard. The voice was heavenly, even though the singer's appearance wasn't one of the best -with thick-circle framed glasses and hair that covers his face- the performance appeared perfectly, no words can describe it.

It was one of the most memorable event that happened in his life so far. 

Yunho's P.O.V.

Today is Saturday. And I am both glad and disappointed. Glad, because there's no school. Disappointed, because, well isn't it obvious, i won't see my precious angel. 

...........

Yes! I said it! I said it, I said it 'cause i can~.

Don't roll your eyes at me! this is a free country! i can do what ever i want. Anyways. Back to my angel. Isn't he the most gorgeous man ever. He is even prettier than other girls. At least in my eyes. 

Aiiisssshhh !!! i don't know what to do! i mean how can i confess.. I know there are many ways, but right now! my mind is blank. 

I stood up from my bed and decided to go outside. I changed my clothes and went out the door. I walked to the park near our house.

Cold winter breeze decided to greet me. 

It's just the beginning of the month of Febuary. Aaah~ Valentines. Ten days. Ten days left. That's the amount of days to make this plan work

What to do~ what to do~

I pulled out my phone and dialed the numbers. I realized he would be the best candidate to help me. I waited for him to pick up. And the wait was over after three rings.

"YO!". I started to walk to the slide. 

.....

"What are you doing?"

....

" are you busy?" I picked up for stones and started throwing them.

.....

"yeah."

.....

"I wanted to ask for a favor." I started getting nervous,  afraid that he might not agree.

...

I sighed. " Yes. i wanted to confess to someone."

...

"WHAT ! are you kidding! It's not her, It's a he."

....

i blushed. "It's Jaejoong," 

I pulled the phone away from my ear, the one from the other line started screaming asking me what am I going to do.

"Oh My Gosh sun! Calm down. Are you trying to break my ear drum ?" He muttered no, then said sorry,"

"Ok! so hear's the plan."

"dguhvnkcsjdbfo.sfiojc hbnadfcposkmfchnwoanmdkmiughvjiosnzjkjfpoe" I waited for  him to voice out his opinion about it, but nothing came.

"sooo~ how was it." He made another shriek of "happiness" ? and babbled a lot praises about it.

"Okay! so are you going to help me? " 

.....

"ThaNKS !Okay then! I'll talk  to you about the information about it this evening. Go to my house at 8."

"Just go anytime you want, i'll wait"

"yeah see yah.. And again thank you"

I ended the call. Stood up and started to walk back home.

I wish this will work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Update >.< sorry if it took soo long and if it's short. Please leave any comments. huhu! i want to know your opinions !

THANK YOU FOR READING ! :DD