On & On

Letter of Confession

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

Saturday. Should i yell Yey ?Hey! it rhymes. I am at home, lying in my bed with my earphone that is plugged in my iPhone. Surfing the net. There's nothing much to do. No doubt, one of the boring days it is. A blue bubble popped out indicating a new message came.  It was from Junsu, asking me come meet him down town. As the bored person i am right now, I answered yes, and told him I'll be there after thirty minutes.

I went to my bathroom and started to take a bath. After i was done i brushed my teeth and do the stuff you do in the bathroom. After finishing, i went out of the bathroom and headed out to the closet and started to dress up. When i was done i grabbed all the stuff i needed and hurriedly went to the bus stop. The bus came as i reached, i went in and paid for the fair. Found a seat then pulled out my phone to text Junsu that i was coming.

When i was done, i plugged the earphone to the phone then to my ear to listen to music while i wait for my stop. I looked outside the window and realized this day is too beautiful, to spend just being a lazy bum at home.

I watched people walking at the side walk. One of them looked exactly like Yunho. I chuckled  because of my silliness, I think about Yunho too much. I wonder what is he doing right now. I was imagining too much about him that i didn't realize that i already reached my destination. When the bus stopped, I hurriedly went down and sprinted to the meeting place Junsu texted me. 

I found the place, and jogged to Junsu. He saw me and waved at me excitedly. 

" Hey hyung" He greeted me with that cute smile again, and it made me smile too amidst the panting that made it hard for me to answer his greeting. 

After a few minutes, I calmed myself. "Hey! sooo~ why did you tell me to come down here?"  I asked.

"Oh! nothing. Just so i can spend some time with my best friend." he answered with a smile, with a wink.

" What the heck! You called me here, 'cause of that! You know i have a lot of things to do (like laying on the bed), because of my absence three days ago." OMGEE, reports and other stuff that they assigned that are due on monday are the death of me. He snorted.

"oh! come on hyung! we'll be out for just... for just three hours, " he paused " and besides it's just 11 in the morning." He whined. What a whiner, i'm not really sure what his boyfriend liked in him. What the heck am i thinking. Of course it's Junsu. There is nothing NOT to like about him. It's Kim Junsu for Pete's sake. The angel of DB High.

Anyways, he was giving me the irresistible look, so i have no choice. I groaned.

"ugh! fine." He shrieked happily and started to drag me from store to store. After an hour going in and out of stores, Junsu have six to five bags in his hands. 

Our last stop was a jewelry store. I walked to one of the display cases and saw a set of rings that has Y & J carvings on each , along with the word love. I chuckled. It was cute. Junsu called me after he was done. We headed to a restaurant to eat. 

We found a table beside the window and walked towards it. We sat down and a girl in a uniform handed us the menu. After we were done choosing and ordering the girl left . I looked at the mirror and watched the cars and people pass by.

Junsu faked cough to get my attention. I turned my head to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Hyung~ are you spending the Valentine's day with someone?" he asked with both his hands under his chin and eyes blinking innocently.

I pouted and shook my head no. " I wish i have one though" I sighed.

"eeeh~ how bout Yunho hyung?" I snorted.

"Are you kidding me? he's as straight as a flag pole." I said in a matter of fact.

"Who knows~" He said in a song way while tilting his head from left to right. I just chuckled

The food came few minutes after, then started eating. 

I was eating quietly, listening to Junsu's ramblings about his plans for Valentine's when his phone suddenly rings. He pulled out his phone and answered the call and i continued eating.

"hey, hyung!"

.....

"Just eating with a friend. Why?"

....

"Not really. Yah, I asked why!"

....

"Eh? you, me? Favor?"

"whatever! shoot."

.....

"Confess? wooooooh~ who is she? I wanna meet her."

...

"Whurt?" i looked at him curiously but he just waved at me.

...

"Who is he then?"

For some reason his eyes became wide as saucers after he heard the answer. His lips stretching to a wide smile. Then out of no where.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

I looked at him surprised, but he just gave me a excited look.

" OMO! OMO! OMO!" 

"Sorry" he mumbled

....

"I will definitely help you! What's the plan?"

....

"KYAAAAAAAAAH !! that is perfect." 

Another shriek was heard. Everyone turned to our direction and my face can't help but turn red from embarassment.

"yah! Calm down." I whispered.

"Yes! i will help." 

"okay! see you later. No prob Hyung."

He ended the call, and turned to me  while smiling. Seriously, it's annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love Junsu in a friendly way but sometimes his smile is full of hidden meaning that it is scary to even look at it.

"What?" i asked, he just shrugged.
 
"Nothing" then he stuck out his tongue in a childish way.
 
"pfsh! Who was that?" 
 
"Oh, no one in particular."
 
i rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, just finish your food so we could go."
 
He finished his food after fifteen minutes. We paid our bill then headed out.
 
"So, where are we heading now?" i asked him.
 
"Let's go to the arcade near by." he suggested. I just nodded. And off we go to the arcade. We played  and played and played. It was 3 in the afternoon when we head out. Without us noticing the time flew by. We bid goodbyes, and said that we'll see each other in school. We parted our own way and i went to start my journey to my house.
 
February 8th 
 
In a blink of an eye, it's already Wednesday. As always people are staring at me watching every move i make. Once I entered the school door. I walked quickly to my locker. Missing the daily greeting of the Jung Yunho. I missed the 180 degrees change of Yunho's mood.
I reached to my locker. I reached for the lock and unlocked it. Once it's open, a yellow colored paper with a hello kitty pin caught my eyes. I reached for the letter and opened it.
 

My angel

I met someone somewhere out there, 
One angel, with eyes that dare, 
I saw her sent from the sky, 
Oh, she’s an angel, an angel of a butterfly, 
Dark angel, cricket angel, my only angel, 
You had no idea what is heaven and what is hell, 
Gazing into your brown eyes when we first met, 
Wow, I knew then, you were a heaven sent, 
Dark angel, you are a light angel, 
You lighted my path when dark days prevail, 
Now I know, you didn’t walk away, 
Stay with me, is all I pray, 
Dark angel, oh my angel, 
Cover me, fly beside me, 
I love you, I need you with me, 
All I wanted is only you and me. 

~Dakota Bordeau

-UY

I was moved by the poem. No one has ever given me something like this. Aish! Kim wake up! this might be a trap.  I looked at the hello kitty in my other hand, cute. I pinned it in my bag grabbed my stuff and went on with the day.
 
February 9th 
 
The next day, when i opened my locker, i found another note but now it's blue and a teddy bear keychain beside it. I opened the note to read it.
 
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote you name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
((by Jeremy Weida))
-UY
 
 I shook my head on how cheesy it was but unknown to me my face started getting warm. I giggled to myself while putting it on the zipper on my bag, after i was done, I got my things and headed to my class. 
 
February 10th
 
Today, i got to school late, freaking bus left me. I hurriedly opened my locker and grabbed my stuff then ran to my class. I stopped for a second, somehow it feels like something is missing. I shrugged the feeling and decided to run again. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keut for now!! i just wanna say that the poems that was featured are all not mine. i found them in google. This is just the part one so say tuned for part two. Sorry if this disappointed you, i suddenly got lazy and tired.. I feel so ashamed.
Thank you very much for REading though. I'll really be happy if you leave a comment.
 
PEACE ~!!