Kim JaeJoong

Letter of Confession

Hey! i took a long time huh! i know i :P~ anyways like i said this was a real life experience but i changed some things, like the confession part.. that never happen :) just wanna say sorry coz' this must be far from your expectations. And sorry again for the short update, Hope you enjoy the story though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JaeJoong's POV

It was a free time for the day because the teacher wasn't in school, i walked to the window looking down to the view, he was there walking handsomely and laughing with his friends. I realized i was smiling to myself as i sit on the window sill. It's ridiculous how one simple person can make me feel complete just by looking at him. I always wonder how one man can look so handsome by just doing standing or just walking. i sighed. Well, i guess you can't blame someone who is born perfect. I know you don't care but I'm just going to tell you, i met him in a friend's party, you can say that its love at first sight. 

They usually call him U-Know, simply because he looks like that singer who was named like his nickname. If his U-Know then, i wish can be his Hero. CHEESY~! You can say it was love at first sight, gross? i know. I fell head over heels. Too deep i tell you, but not to the point where it can be an obsession. Hey ! you can't blame me. and i am not the only guy who likes him you know. No one can resist him.He has everything. The wealth, the looks, the heart, also the brain.

I've been thinking about confessing but there are a lot of things that are against it. First he is the Almighty Kingka and well i am the Straight A student who everyone hates (apparently when  you have glasses, really high grades, and a book in hand you are automatically called a "Nerd"). He is the Gentle Girl Magnet while I'm the Hate Magnet. Do you know why ? Can you please tell me. And the BIGGEST issue, he is The Jung Yunho- a guy and I am Kim JaeJoong -another guy. I know disgusting. But what can i do? Like what Lady Gaga said i am born  this way. I can't stop this feeling, it's like an unexpected flood, it gives signs then can make the biggest damage in your life. It is a natural feeling that comes and go, and sometimes maybe stays.

Don't panic, the chances of us being together is a big, fat, ZERO. With the girls around him, he is definitely straight and stiff like the Namsan Tower, try bending it and if you can I'll give you a thousand bucks.

It's funny how, we have the same set of friends but the longest conversation we have is just a simple "Hi" and "Hello". Well sometimes there are longer than that but we always gets interrupted by a bunch of people. Well, what can you do they're more important than i am but maybe someday i will be more important than them. I chuckled to my self at that thought and shook my head in the ridiculousness of it.

"Hyung, why are you laughing? you know that it makes you look crazy right?" i was snapped out of my trance, i looked to my side and saw my friend Junsu. He appeared out of no where that by the sudden voice made me jump and almost fell. I pouted.

"nothing, Junsu~" i said as i looked back at the window.

END OF POV

"ahh~ i see, you're checking my cousin out! AGAIN !" yes you read that right, they're cousins. "why don't you just confess to him already hyung, you have no time left. "

JaeJoong just rolled my eyes at him. Ignoring his comment Jae walked around him to walk out of the door but miserably failed, JunSu pulled him back that caused him to fall in his . As he made contact to the floor he yelped! Jaejoong looked up at Junsu and instead of guilt, he saw him smiling sheepishly, JaeJoong pouted. He extended his hand to help, but he ignored it and stood up on his own while rubbing his precious behind. 

"what do you want now!" JaeJoong whined.

 "Hyung, just do it! it's not that hard. Just walk up to him without you glasses, of course. and tell him" JunSu clasped his hands together and looked up, now he turns on his drama mode *enter dramatic melody?* "Jung YunHo, i have loved you too long and my heart can't take it anymore. You're too big.. my heart's suffering from you, and still you keep knocking, do you know that you don't have to knock because it is open just for you." *back to normal* "and that's how you do it!" JunSu stood up straight and looked at where his Hyung was standing but found no one.

 Jaejoong started walking out since just before the word love comes out of JunSu mouth. He knows he should give it a shot but his feelings is what we're talking about, if he confessed it's either his confession gets accepted or rejected. A sudden thought cross his mind. "i should probably ask him first if he has anything against Gay people. That's right i should!" He thought. He was too preoccupied by his thoughts that he didn't realized that he was walking straight towards the stairs.

"YAAAAAAAAAH! JAEJOONG-AH WATCH OUT!!" a guy shouted. But JaeJoong didn't hear. His head was still thinking about what to put to the letter. Jaejoong was nearing the stairs, the guy panicked and run towards Jaejoong and pulled him and ended up hugging him. Jaejoong was so shocked that all he could do was widened his eyes. The guy pulled back and and looked down worriedly at Jaejoong.

"Yah, are you alright ?" he asked. As JaeJoong looked up the guy was mesmerized by his eyes. Jaejoong's eyes was big and beautiful. It's like the moon, it's shines brightly against the dark night sky.

"I knew he was cute and i was always staring at him but why didn't i realize he had this beauty before?" He thought.