You & I

Letter of Confession

 

February 10th
 
Today, i got to school late, freaking bus left me. I hurriedly opened my locker and grabbed my stuff then ran to my class. I stopped for a second, somehow it feels like something is missing. I shrugged the feeling and decided to run again. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Still Jaejoong's P.O.V.
 
I looked at the clock to check the time. Five minutes more and i'm out. I am really bored, the teacher is asking as to finish our essays for today which are all done. Five minutes was done and the sound of the bell startled all of us. Two of my classes are done, LUNCH !! finally! My first classes was Science and English. First period was like another version of hell. The teacher is not normal, i tell you, NOT normal.
 
I was the last one to get out of the classroom. I walked down to my locker and found a heart folded paper sticked on the door with the words "You didn't read my message this morning. I am hurt." followed by a sad smiley, signed U.Y.
 
Aww'h what did i do? i asked my self, then realized for the past two days, i have received notes and gifts. And this is the only day that i haven't
read anything. So i opened my locker and found a pink folded paper on top of a heart shaped chocolate case. another poem was written on it. 
 
Written in Pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you love me
You'll answer this
I love you
and will be true
can't you tell
by the things we do
I love you
I think you're grand
wherever we go
I'll hold your hand
And never let you go.
 
I felt my cheeks go warm and my hand automatically went to touch my face. I felt my lips going up to a smile. I put the letter and the chocolates in my bag. And went to the cafeteria to meet Junsu. I reached the door to the caf then opened it. I saw Junsu sitting with Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho..
 
I widened my eyes in realization..
 
 
with Yunho !
 
OMG OMG OMG !!!
 
They're sitting with Yunho!!!
 
Why am i surprised? He is Junsu's cousin!!!
 
And why am i shouting in my head!!
 
I was frozen on my spot, hesitating, should i go or not. I looked over to the table, and saw Yunho turning his head to my direction. He smiled then waved at me. I smiled back then decided to walk to the table. Once reached, they all turned to me then said hi.
 
"Hey! hyung! how was your classes?" Junsu asked, as i sit on the spot where Yunho patted his hand, to the sit beside him. BESIDE him. "Did the mystery guy wrote something for you again?" he added. Some how looking over Yunho who blushing for some reason. Which is really Cu-u-uuuuutee!
 
"Yeah! I just read it few minutes ago, i didn't get to read it this morning 'cause i was rushing for class." I answered while pulling my lunch bag out of my bag.
 
"Really? Can i read it?! can i read it?!" he said excitedly "what did he give you this time?"
 
"No~ it's mine!" i stuck my tongue at him "and he gave me a heart of chocolate!" 
 
"OoOoh~ lucky" said Changmin, who's almost drooling just by hearing the word Chocolate.
 
I ignored his comment and decided to start eating. We talked and laughed together, and would occasionally glancing over Yunho, shyly trying to make a conversation which totally failed. Few minutes later, we were all done and just talking to each other, the trio-Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin- decided to stand up and leave the two of us- Yunho and me- alone. Which made the air feel awkward. 
 
My heart is beating wildy inside my chest. I don't know what to do. I looked over him and saw him looking at me. We both exchanged shy smile then i bowed my head to hide the blush. That happened three times more, then i asked myself, there is thirty minutes left in the clock before the the fourth period starts, why am i not leaving and go to the library or something? Why is he not leaving? Why not anyone of us is leaving?
 
I looked over him and saw him scribbling stuff in his note,
"what are you writing?" i asked. Looking over curiously. He quickly hid it with his arm.
 
"U-um... N-nothing., hehe" he said while scratching the back of his head.
"J-j-ust w-writing the lyrics of this s-s-song." Aww he's stuttering, cute. Who knew this handsome kingka also knows how to stutter.
 
"okay" i shrugged as i gathered all my things.
"Do you wanna go to class together?" I asked. Surprising not just him but even my self. When did i have the nerve to ask him this kind of questions? Aisshh.
 
He looked down "ummm..." He looks like he's hesitating to answer.
 
"It's okay if you don't want to, I'll go first okay." I smiled at him, stood up from my sit and about to walk out of the table.
 
"Wait!" he yelled. Causing the other students to look at him, he blushed and said sorry at them. I just chuckled. He turned to me and said.
 
"Let's go to class together." He quickly packed his things. Then swung his bug over his shoulder coolly. "come on."
 
I just nodded then we started to walk to the door.When we were outside, he looked at me, then to the (3) books in my hand. He reached his hand and i just looked at him confusedly. 
 
"Why?" i asked. I stopped walking to look at his hand. He has his left hand in front of me, as if asking for something.
 
"Give me your books." He demanded. I raised my eyebrow at him.
 
"What?" he asked as if it is a normal thing to take other people's things.
 
"Why do you want my books?" i asked again as i hold it close to my chest taking a step backwards. Ready to run.
 
"Nothing, you look like you're having a hard time holding it. Can you see how thick these are?" He said reaching for my science and history books then holding it in front of my face.
 
"For your information, i am a guy too, just like you. But just smaller." I said as i put my hands on my waist.
 
"Yes, you are. But you are too beautiful to be one." He teased then flicked my head softly making me close my eyes. I glared at him but he just turned around. His ears somehow turning red. He started walking with my books his hand. I pouted. He stopped on his tracks then turned back to me.
 
"Yah! are you coming or what?" I huffed, then stomped my foot then went to him. I walked past him then i was ahead of me. Missing the loving smile that he's giving me behind my back. Not that long, we arrived at our class. Before we entered i stopped then turned to him, arms stretching.
 
"My books." I extended my hand for the books but he moved it away from me. He put a finger in his cheeks.
 
"Give me a kiss first." He said teasingly. People around us stopped and looked at us. I widened my eyes as he finished the sentence. I looked at him like he's the craziest person in the world.
 
"YAH! You crazy?" I smacked his arm then said in english with my korean accent. I grabbed my books from his hand then stomped to my seat. I saw him on the door chuckling then waved at me goodbye.
 
I went on to my day with a smile while remembering what happened before class.  I should've give him one. 
 
It's just one kiss, nothing much to lose.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short update. i just want to upload this before so i can start with the last chapter!! I can't believe i started and finished this chapter in school. haha! it's a good thing my teachers didn't caught me!! Thanks for Reading.
 comments are much loved.