In My Heart There Is You

Letter of Confession

When JaeJoong looked up, his eyes widened more because of the man in front of him. He can't believe it.

It was DANIEL HENNEY !!! One of Korea's hottest actors

(a/n: im not sure if that's true i just searched it on google :D)

I was kidding!

It was Jung YunHo! one of Korea's Hottest Person. The one he had a crush on for six years now.

Jaejoong widened his eyes AGAIN! he was freaking out inside. They are friends but not a close one. The arms around him are firm and strong and he felt surprisingly warm. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was being hugged by Jung Yunho. when he realized that he immediately pulled away from the hug, suddenly feeling awkward.

JaeJoong looked around and saw that the noisy hallway has turned silent, the students walking or running stopped in their tracks, the ones talking had their mouth zipped. Boys have drools falling from their opened mouths, some of the girls are just gawking, some have their eyes widened like saucers. The stares of the students, It felt different than the other stares they have, this screamed shock,admiration, jealousy, enviousness. Some of the students eyes has hearts in it, if that's even possible. It felt uncomfortable, he was used to those disgusting stares that they throw at him.

He couldn't understand, he stepped back and heard a cracking sound, he looked down and saw his "nerdy" glasses under his foot, crushed. He doesn't really need it because he can see just fine, those glasses doesn't really do any thing but he was used to wearing it . Now, he knows why everyone was looking at him like that.

The past immediately flashed in his mind.

The times where Boys and Girls fell in love with him.

Where everywhere he goes someone is groping or hitting on him.

The time where he was kicked out of their house because there are too many people who always come just to confess or take picture of him.

His parents have no choice but to send him away secretly.

They sent him in one of their houses in Seoul. He knows that they love him , being an only son, they expressed that a lot and he understand that it is for his eight sisters' safety. 

He knows that his face is different from others, there are times where he look at his face in the mirror and ask why his face was made this way. There are times where he hated himself because of having this kind of face. It was hard. It was hard to find those people who you can call REAL friends.

Before he starts studying in Cassiopeia High, he decided to disguise himself. And JunSu was the only kind person who approached and befriended him amidst his "looks". And now that "disguise" was blown off.

He didn't know what to do next. He felt confused. Lost. He collapsed on the floor. Hands covered his face to hide his crying face. Suddenly he felt his head being pulled and felt it lean against something hard, he can hear the person's heart beat. He felt those same firm and strong arms around his body again. He felt warm and safe. Slowly his consciousness left him. 

 YunHo's POV"

~back a few minutes ago~

"I knew he was cute and i was always staring at him but why didn't i realize he had this beauty before" i thought to my self as i pulled him back asking him if he was ok. I also knew he has this big mesmerizing eyes but i didn't know the glasses affected on how they really look without it and i was really shocked on how he looks right now! He was something more ! even the word Beautiful sounded like an insult when you tell him that. (a/n: of course it is he's a GUY~)

You see, i have this secret crush for him. *immediately blushes* He has this aura around him that makes him different from the others. It is hard to explain but to me he is different in a good way. Whenever he's around, I always find my self smiling from ear to ear. His smiles makes me smile, his laughs makes me happy, And the way he says hi to me shyly makes my day. When I have no chance to steal glances of him makes my mood down. His presence impacts my mood by a 90%. 

This makes me sound like a love struck high school girl but i think it can't be helped i really like him. I have the plans to make moves on him but unfortunately, it was always sabotaged by everyone. Can't do anything about it. I wanted to confess but i don't have the guts to do so. Because of this stupid reputation that i have, i am afraid that they will bash and do things that'll make him hurt. Coward? i know i am.

I looked back at the beauty infront of me, waiting for an answer for my question, but what i received was just blank face. He scanned around him and his showed a uncomfortable expression. Maybe he wasn't comfortable with the attention. Every one was looking at him like he grew another eye in his forehead.

I looked to him again and i was shock when he suddenly fell on the floor, covered his face then his shoulders started going up and down, a sign that he was crying.

I recovered from the shock, and found my self kneeling in front of him and had an urge to hug him, but i realized i was arguing with my self. Hug him, or not. Hug him or not. And hugging him i go. I felt this weird sensation, his body against mine, it felt like it was made for each other.

Suddenly, i felt the shaking stop. I looked at him and panic suddenly covered my heart. He fainted ! OMIGOSH!!! she fainted ! i mean HE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What to do! What  to do!

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! wake up... YAh WAKE UP!" i tried waking him up. But no avail. Junsu came running down the hall.

"HYUUNG! what did you do to JaeJoong hyung ?!" JunSu asked, panic evident on his face.

"I didn't do anything."  i said.

"Then why aren't you taking him to the infirmary?" he asked matter factly. Why didn't i think of that

"OH! Right Right !" I hurriedly  lifted him up. Gosh ! does he even eat. He's so light. Aish! Jung YunHo this is not the time to think of that.

I came back to my senses and took a run to the infermary. As i reached my distination, the nurse in charge what happened and i asked Junsu to tell her. I walked to the bed and tucked him in. The nurse said Jaejoong must be tired or stressed. Poor JJ.

I looked down to the sleeping beauty and fixed a misplaced hair (a/n:is that even right ?) he looked really beautiful. I felt my heart beat faster/

 The bell rang indicating that the Free Time is over.

"Hyung, you can go." JunSu suddenly said.

"Ok, call me if something happens ok." He just nodded.

I took another look on the beauty and lightly his soft cheeks. A thought entered my mind. And felt my cheeks warm. I headed to the door and left for class with a heavy feeling.

In My Heart There Is You

end of POV