Final Final

Letter of Confession

The news spread in a speed of light. The whole school was on a chaos. Girls weeping everywhere as if a very important person just died in front of their very eyes. Everyone can't believe the rumour. It was the most impossible thing to happen.

Their dearest almighty kingka Jung Yunho is dating their resident nerd Kim Jaejoong. Many doesn't want to believe it unless they see it them selves. Whispers everywhere. Men giving no attention to what the girls are spazzing about. The school has different opinions about the newly made couple.

The doors opened revealing five people, every one was shocked, frozen. Jung Yunho in then middle, Kim Jaejoong in his left, Kim Junsu in his right. Shim Changmin in Jaejoong's  right and Park Yoochun in Junsu's left- hands intertwined together. But that was not the reason why they were shocked. It was because of Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong, walking proudly beside each other. Every one's eyes going down to the arm encircled around Jaejoong's shoulder. S0 it was true, they are really together.

Every student moved out of their way. Jaws almost touching the ground. Pairs of eyes followed their every move. They were talking happily to each other. Jaejoong's cheeks are burning red as Yunho teases him. 

Even though their both guys, for some reason they looked good together.

Jaejoong doesn't have his black rimmed glasses, making his doe eyes more visible, revealing his hidden beauty. The blush in his cheeks adding a hint of cuteness in his cold look. Yunho have the biggest smile every one had ever seen. A beautiful love aura surrounding both of them and every one can feel and see it.

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

This is just our first day and Yunho is just as sweet as ever. Yesterday got to be one of the best day ever. Can you believe it! Jung Yunho my four-year crush just confessed to me, asking me to be his boyfriend. At first i was speechless. I was frozen, but said yes..

Flashback..

Yunho hugged me and it made me blush, i hugged back. We pulled away when he heard Junsu who was running towards us happily. Arms spread wide. he jumped to us for a hug and luckily we both catched him. He was giggling.

eu kyang kyang .. eu kyang kyang..

It was contagious, few seconds later we were also laughing..

"Hyyuuuuuuuuuungssss!!! So you're going out now?" He asked in an aegyo in his voice, If i was on my normal state i would be snappping at him but i am such on a good mood to do that. Yunho pulled away and encircled his hand on my waist then proudly answering Junsu's answer with a yes, Then he turned to the students who helped him.

"Thank you everyone for your hard work! and as a reward i will treat you all tomorrow, so meet us in our table tomorrow at lunch." Everyone cheered. Then he turned to me.

"And you my precious angel is going with me."  He said intertwining our fingers then kissed my cheek, blush >.<

"Susu! come on and we'll drop you home." Junsu happily skipped to the car. Yunho and I walked followed after.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you regretting saying yes?"  He asked out of the blue. He stopped walking then stepped in front of me. I widened my eyes. I didn't say anything. Maybe i was too quiet. I smiled then looked down.

"No, it's not that. It's just that i am too shocked about what happened. It was all so sudden. It's like one minute I was thinking it was just one sided then another minute you're confessing your feelings. And i'm just really happy to say anything right now." I said softly, almost a whisper, looking everywhere except for the handsome man in front of me.'

"One-sided? So that means you like me too?" He said his face forming a cute expression. He put his index finger under my chin and used it to push my head upward and made me looked at him. He looked at me straight in my eyes. I just nodded shyly. He smiled at me then pinched my cheek. I pouted.

"You don't have to pinch my cheek. It hurts you know." I whined then walked away while rubbing my reddish cheek. He walked to me then pulled my wrist.

"Aww don't be mad baby." He reached for my hand and help it tight.

"I am not mad." I pouted.

"Sure you're not." He teased.

"Hyuuuuuungs!! act lovey dovey to each other later, for now get your butts in the car and let's get moving. I wanna go home!!" Junsu shouted then ran then pulled us to the car. We both chuckled and let him drag us. We reached the car, Junsu opened the back door. Yunho kissed my cheek then pulled the door in front for me. I went in then smiled at him. He smiled back then went to the drivers side. He started the car.

"Are you guys all set?" He asked and we both said yes. He held my hand and held it while holding the stirring wheel with his left hand. He held it to his lips and kissed it. I looked down then blushed.

We continued our drive to Junsu's house in silence. With Junsu happily texting at the back, probably talking with Yoochun. Yunho still held my hand. Both of us stealing glances at each other. Catching ourselves looking at each other then laughing.

10 minutes later we reached Junsu's house. Before he went inside. He looked down at the window then smiled at us.

"Thanks Yunho hyung! drive safely and don't do anything stupid" He said then winked at me. I blushed, Yunho just chuckled. Then drove away.

"Baby, i know you're usually quiet but it won't hurt anyone if you talk to me even just for a second. You haven't said anything since we became together 30 minutes ago." He whined. I looked at him, somewhat amused.

"You were timing it?" I asked. He nodded then i laughed.

end of flashback.

Out of no where Jaejoong chuckled. Yunho looked at him curiously.

"What are you laughing at?" Jaejoong looked to him.

"Nothing, i just remembered about you. You were counting how long it was since you confessed." Jaejoong teased. Yunho pouted then poked my sides. The two got more closer because of their constant exchange of text messages, and the date they went on after they dropped Junsu. Yunho stayed at Jaejoong's house for a few hours then bid his goodbye. The two didn't want to let go of each other's hand but they have to.

"Don't tease me. I just can't believe you said yes yesterday" he reasoned.

"Why are you expecting me to say no? I can dump you in front of everybody right now." Jaejoong said with a cold expression in his face. Yunho widened his eyes. Panicking.

"Pabo!" Jaejoong softly flicked Yunho's forehead. "Do you really think i would do that? I waited for you for a long time, then i would just dump you after a day, wait! it's not even a day yet. But anyways, you're i love you too much to let go." Jaejoong said then kissed Yunho on the lips which caught the kingka off guard. The students who witnessed it gasped.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho's face then laughed. He let go of their intertwined hands then walked ahead with a stupid grin in his face, leaving the other with his hand reaching for his lips.

Yunho recovered from the shock then catched up to his lover then intertwined their fingers. Then poked Jaejoongs side. They reache Jaejoong's locker. Yunho cornered Jaejoong, both of his arms trapping the other. Jaejoong turned around and was greeted by a pair of lips onto his. He closed his eyes as he got into the kiss.

Both feeling the love that bloomed years ago and still blooming as time pass. It may face different struggles but they are sure that they can do it as long as they have each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a place around Seoul. Two people who was from two different place woke up and jolted up from their bed. It was one of their pleasant dreams about the person they have been liking for their whole highschool years. It wasn't a nightmare. It was a dream. A dream that both wanted to fulfill but still unable to because of their insecurities.

One day they said to themselves. One day i will have the guts to say i love him. Then they turned to their nightstand where a picture of a man was framed. Beside it was their Letter of Confession.


 

Okay! that's the end everyone! Yipeee!!

I want to thank everyone who stayed and read my fail fanfic and also the ones who subscribed :D!!

I really appreciate it! 

I'm not really happy about what i wrote

SEE YOU on my next stories.!

 

.