So,, Admirer-ssi is a He

Letter of Confession

The day went by normally and before you know it it's already Saturday. Like any other weekend, i am stuck in this house of mine. What can i do. There is no where to go to. Junsu's out with Yoochun, so i don't really have a choice. It's still early 9 in the morning, so i decided to go out and feel the winter breeze. I put on my winter jacket, and boots then wore my gloves scarf  and beanie. I looked at the mirror near the doorway and decided that i look ok. I went out of the door, and on the doormat i found two teddy bears: one wearing a pinkish hanbok and the other wearing a prince like suit. In between them is a red paper folded heart, then in the middle of the heart is another heart folded note with a little scribble on it saying "Open Me" in cursive. 

So picked up the bears and the note in the middle of the other heart. There i found another poem. It was different than the others, IT was written on the left side of the paper then on the other side was a drawing of two men standing, hands intertwined together, with their forehead rested on each other's.

The picture was sketched. It was signed by the same person U.Y. Now I'm getting really curious. This person has been sending me poems and gifts for the past three days. Naaaah~ never mind. I went to my room and set the gift down beside the other gifts that i received. Then i went to my walk. The day went by with nothing much happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday. I just got home from my aunt's house, i just dropped by to visit. When i got home, I checked the mailbox and found a letter. It was from the same person. I opened it and read the poem while going inside the house.

When I found you, I found myself, I found a guy, Like no one else.

 When I found you, I found my heart, I found it struck By Cupid’s dart.

 When I found you, I found pure bliss, I found heaven just by seeing you smile.

 When I found you, I found my soul, I found your love, That made me whole.

When I found you, I found my dreams, I found out what Love really means.

When I found you, I found a lot, I found true love.

With the person named ' Kim Jaejoong'

-U.Y.

And it completed it's mission. To make me smile. I sighed, I put the poem back to the envelope and found another paper. It's another sketch, but this time, It's me. Then There's another message beside it. 

I know this is weird, but i just can't stop. Please don't think of me as a stalker or something.

I just wanted to express my love even if it's through cheesy poems and gifts. I have 

liked you for a very long time and this is the only time i got the gots to do this.

I am a guy, I just want you to know. If you don't like that fact or me.

Please tear this in two, tomorrow before you enter the

 school gates. By then i'll know...

That I don't stand a chance

Then i'll stop.

I LoveYou

-U.Y

That.... So he's a guy. I folded the sketch, removed layers of sweaters that i wore, then went to my room. Then sat down in front of my study table. Many thoughts ran in my mind. I am clearly in love with a guy named Yunho, but this guy, I don't want him to have false hope. I don't know what to do. Should i tear it or not? I am really confused. I sighed, I reached for my phone then dialed Junsu's number.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring... Ring.. Ring...

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try your call later.

Why is he not answering the phone.. I angrily dialed his number again.

Ring.. Ring..

"Y-yobos-s-seyoooo~"  At last! he decided to answer his freaking phone! HALLELUJAH! but wait. Is it just me or his voice is kind of airy.

"Y-Yah! Jusnu-yah, are you okey?" I asked worriedly. I hope he's okey.

"aaahhhh~" He moaned but not in in pain for sure, is it pleasure?

"YAH! KIM DOLPHIN JUNSU! I ASKED YOU, ARE YOU OKAY?" i screamed

"OH MY GOD! Yoochun~ aaaaaah~ S-stop! J-Jaejoong! AAAAH! J-J-Jaejong p-phhhhhhone~" Oh My God. A-are t-they. OMAIIIGAAAD!!! they're not doing what i think they're doing right now. RIGHT! RIGHT! TELL ME THEY'RE NOT.

"Y-yah~" I whined as i feel my cheeks grow warm. I turned red again for sure. Why am i still listening to them, OMG.

"J-J-Jaejoong-aahh~" he called my name in another breathy manner. "Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH !! YOOOCHUUUN~ J-jae! I-I-I'll c-call you later okay.  THERE! YOOCHUN! there! moooreee~" a soft thud was heard. He probably dropped the phone on the floor.

I widened my eyes. Hands in my mouth. Phone dropped on my carpeted floor. Smile somewhat forming in my lips. hehe~ Another thing to use to blackmail Junsu. I stood up from the chair then moved to my bed.

I wonder, if Yunho and i did that, would it be good? hmmmm... OmyGosh Joongie! what are you thinking. I asked my self as i slapped my own face. I waited for few loong minutes- no! scratch that, it's  for another 2 hours, 3 minutes and 5 seconds for Junsu's call. When the minute hand struck to 1, my phone suddenly rang, surprising the out of me. I reached for it then answered the call from my so called best friend,

"YAAAAAAAAAH!!" i started, "What were you doing huh~" I asked teasingly.

"N-nothing."  He answered, Some how i can imagine his face turning beet red from embarassment.

"Haha! so are you guys done?"

"Yeah. YAH!  why did you call?" He asked in a sulky tone.

"Oh yes, Do you remember the the person that's been giving me notes and gifts for the last 4 days.." i started.

"yesssssssssshhhh~" he said, signaling me to continue.

"He wrote another note for me today." i continued.

"Continuuuuueee~" 

"Well, This is what he said." I reached for the sketch then read him the note that was scribbled on it. When i was done i was met by silence.

"Soooo. Should i tear it or not?"

"......."

"Junsu? you still there?" 

"Hyung,"

"Why?"

"Do you like Yunho hyung?" he asked caughting me off guard.

"W-why are you asking me that out of the blue?" 

"Hyung, i only need one answer, yes or no?

"Y-yes, Why?"

"....." another silenced answered me. 

"yah! So~ what now? What should i do?"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I was startled by his shriek then it was followed by a loud THUD.

"WHY! WHY! WHY! WHAT HAPPENED?!" i asked, panicking.

"eu kya kyang! nothing hyung. You're just soo inlove with my cousin. why don't you just confess to him. Tell him that you LOVE him" he said, like it was a normal thing to do.

i sighed, i've been doing that alot lately. "Su, easy for you to say. We're two different people, you know. He's a prince and i'm just a commoner." I said dramatically.

" Pfssh! Cut the drama hyung. Commoner? have you seen a commoner who's living in a exclusive apartment. Two different people my . You're both royals, the only difference is he's a prince and you're a princess! eu KYANG KYANG." I pouted on what i heard.

"Yah! what princess are you talking about?"

"Oh! come on hyung, you're prettier than almost all of the women around the world." he said cheekily

"I am a man. I'm not pretty" i hissed.

"whatever hyung."

"soo what should i do now?"

"about what?" he asked innocently. I smacked my forehead.

"About the letter, tearing, school gate, remember!" 

"ahh that. You should"

"Oh okey" i asked somehow disappointed. One part of me is telling me not to tear it.

"YOU SHOULD DEFENITLY NOT TEAR THAT FREAKING LETTER HYUNG!!!!!!" he screamed, emphasizing the word NOT.

"Why not?" i asked, confused.

"AAAAISH! just do what i said. Don't you EVER dare tear that freaking letter. Bye hyung. good night." he said. I was about to answer when i heard the irritating sound of beeeeeeeeeeeep.

I moved the phone away from my ear to my face. I stared at it, dumb founded. Junsu just hung up on me. i can't believe this. I shooked my head, then turned to the sheet of paper in front of me. I took it in my hand then turned to my stomach leaned my chin to the soft blanket. I ruffled my hair in frustruation  AIIIISSSH.. 

Should i tear it or not ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) okay! here's an update for you guys. i know! i as a writer, but i did my best :( 

           this was supposed to be the last chapter but i failed, there is another one, keke anyways!

           Thank you for reading! and i will be really happy if you leave a comment! THank you.

DATING ON EARTH(YUNJAE VER.)

PART 1

 ALRIGHT PEACE!!! ^_^v