CHAPTER 6

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

NO ONE'S POV

Days passed and Chaeyoung hasn't woken up, Mina stayed every day with Chaeyoung taking the time off from work.

MN : "Son Chaeyoung, how could you risk your life like that? You could've thought of something else. I don't want a hero I only want my Son Chaeyoung to come back to me." She squishes Chaeyoung hands 3 times. 

MN : "I miss you a lot."

*Knock*Knock*

MN : "Unnie good morning :)"

NY : "Good morning Minari :) How are you doing?"

JY : "How's Chaeng?"

MN : "Oh Jeong aren't you sick of this place? You just went home and you're back already?"

NY : "She couldn't stay calm until I let her see Chaeyoung."

MN : "She's doing great, I guess she's too tired that she wanted to sleep this long. Tomorrows going to be the 10th day."

JY : "We brought some foods for you, are you really okay? I haven't seen you cry since then."

MN : "I'm okay, I should be the brave one for us and I'm sure Chaeng will wake up soon. I don't want her to see crying."

NY : "That's good, you're being positive."

SN : "I guess Jeong has the same thought as Dahyun and Tzuyu huh?"

MN : "Omo what are you guys doing here?"

MM : "These two were too worried about Chaeyoung."

TY : "Mina unnie we bought some breakfast."

DH : "And some fruits too."

MN : "Thank you, there are too many foods in here. Let's share."

The group continued to eat breakfast when Jihyo came in.

JH : "Annyeong, anything new?"

JY : "Aniyo she's still dozing off."

JH : "She'll wake up soon."

MN : "Jihyo-ah did you bring the thing I asked for?"

JH : "Right, here." 

JY : "Is that Chaeyoun's????"

*Flashback the night before*

JH : "Mina I'm going, I'll be back tomorrow. Call me if you need anything."

MN : "Unnie  I want to ask you something."

JH : "What's that?"

MN : "Do you still have Chaeyoung's What if letter?"

It was the kind of letter that soldiers write if in any case, they wouldn't make it home alive.

JH : "I do wae?"

MN : "I just want to read what she" was thinking."

JH : "Arraso I'll bring it tomorrow."

*End of Flashback*

MN : "I just wanted to know what is her thoughts before she goes on to her mission."

DH : "I bet you she wrote something stubborn haha."

MM : "You probably did too."

TY : "Those two share the same brain cells haha."

The girls wouldn't leave until it's almost the end of visiting hours.

JY : "Smol! You need to wake up soon. You don't want Mina to be taken away from you right?"

DH : "Chigu-ah were waiting for you."

TY : "Chaeng lets go out and play archery once you wake up."

JH : "Mina we're going first. If anything comes up just give me a call."

NY : "You can call any of us."

MN : "I will thank you :) See you guys tomorrow have a safe trip."

Mina was left alone with Chaeyoung, confined into a small room with four corners. She sat on the chair next to Chaeyoung's bed. 

MN : "Chaeng look at the sky it's shinning."

She held her hand as her other hand reach for one of the letters Jihyo gave.

"Minari :) How are you? We thought about this a million time and we decided that we're going to retire from fieldwork after this mission.  Jihyo gave her permission and we'll be assigned in the office since there's a newly formed group. I wouldn't make that much as I do while working in the field but the most important thing is I'll be with you. The team had the same thought since we've been doing this for 5 years and all of us are married, we don't want any of you waiting anymore. 

Mitan I'll be back soon and I'm going to break this news to you :) We can play all day long, go out on movie dates and even travel abroad. You're probably not going to read this, Cause I'm sure that I'll come back home alive to you. Then until I see you again Myoui Mina, I love you!"

MN : "Hey babe, it's good news that you're going to retire but it will be better news if you wake up. I promise to go easy on you on Tekken from now on. We can draw all you want, let's try to live a happy normal life once you wake up okay? I love you Chaengie." The older lady squished Chayeoung's hand 3 times. 

Mina fell asleep next to Chaeyoung with the blinds to the window open. The sky was shinning towards them. She wouldn't let go of Chaeyoung hands even in her sleep.

She wouldn't let go of Chaeyoung hands even in her sleep        

--

JH : "Minari....."

MN : "Oh Jihyo-ah ohayo!" She brushes her eyes and went straight to the bathroom

JH : "How are you?"

MN : "I'm okay, did any of the girls knew about the team retiring?"

JH : "None of them, we plan to tell the rest after Chaeyoung wakes up."

MN : "Ahhh I'm glad that they thought about it."

JH : "It's about time for them to focus on their respective families."

MN : "Hahaha you know they'll still goof around."

JH : "I know hahaha but if they get hurt at least it's not from a opponents bullet."

MN : "You have a point."

JH : "Did you eat already?"

MN : "Aniyo."

JH : "That's good I bought breakfast for everyone."

MN : "Thank you."

Mina sat back next to Chaeng and held the younger lady's hand.

MN : "Ohayo Chaeyoung-ah :)"

CY : *Gasped*

Mina was surprised when Chaeyoung opened her eyes, she then stood up half of her body. Jihyo runs to the nurse station.

MN : "Chaeng it's alright, you're okay."

Chaeyoung just stared at Mina as she struggles to pull out the oxygen mask she had.

JH : "Chaeng the nurse is coming, Nayeon is already near."

But Chaeyoung couldn't relax, she was having a panic attack.

N : "Calm down Ms. Son, we're going to give you something to calm okay?"

After giving the shoot Chaeyoung calmed down. Nayeon arrived soon after.

NY : "Chaeyoung-ah how are you feeling?"

CY : "I'm okay unnie."

MN : "Chaeyoung you finally decided to wake up :)"

CY : "Who are you?"

CY :        

---