CHAPTER 15

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

CHAEYOUNG'S POV 

[At the Airplane]

I thought of reading my diary on our way to Japan. It should help me feel more relaxed. After everything unnie's been through because of me, there's a chance that she won't come back to me anymore.

CY : "Jihyo unnie?"

Unnie didn't answer back, she had her eye patch. Everyone did have it on, they must be tired from waking up early just to go with me.

*Opens Diary*

"On my way to the headquarters, I bumped into this girl. She was really pretty but I didn't get the chance to ask her name....."

"I saw her again! I think it was destiny, she was an attorney and her name was Myoui Mina. She was really elegant, to the point it made me really nervous. I wish I could talk to her....."

"Mina and I started dating, it took me a while to ask her out. Good thing she said yes. I hope I can be with her forever but we still have a long way to go. I was staring at her face I just noticed how her moles resemble the Cassiopeia constellation....."

"I started teasing her Cassie since I noticed her moles. At first, I was just teasing her but after some time it became a figure of her to me. She was my galaxy.... "

*On the next page was a portrait of Mina's moles traced like the constellation.*

"After 2 years of dating, we decided to tie the knot. I want to be with her, taking care of her...... At last, I can finally call her Son Mina. Doesn't it sound great? :)"

And then I just told her that I wasn't happy anymore when in fact I was the one who was really whipped for her.

"We will be landing in 30 minutes, please put on your seat belts and refrain from standing. Thank you!"

JH : *Yawn* "Chaeyoung-ah did you rest?"

CY : "I couldn't unnie, I was thinking of what to say to her."

JH : "Don't think about it too much. You might get confused about it later. Just say whatever is in your heart."

CY : "Thank you unnie."

[At the Airport]

JY : "Did everyone got their stuff?"

EVERYONE : "Yes!"

JY : "We still have an hour before our flight to Kobe."

MM : "Can we buy foods?"

NY : "I'll go with you."

SN : "I'm going too unnie, let's buy a breakfast!"

TY : "Unnie, don't buy too much okay?"

SN : "Arraso!"

The three of them left. We sat in front of the gate for our next flight.

DH : "How are you feeling right now Chaeng?"

TY : "Is anything dropping off from your brain? Hahaha."

JY : "Should we hit your head?? Hahaha!"

JH : "Yah! Stop bugging her!"

JY : "But were just trying to lighten up her mood."

CY : "Pffft hahaha, it's okay unnie, It did help me. I'm really grateful for you guys, for sticking with me."

JY : "See Jihyo-ah!"

JH : "Arraso mianhe."

DH : "We'll always be together, I mean we did swear to be blood sister right?"

TY : "Majayo! Even if one of us is buried on the ground!"

JY : "Hahaha I hope all of us can be buried at the same time."

JH : "Pabo... Chaeng don't worry okay? You'll always have us. It will be the five of us forever."

JY, DH, TY, : "Majayo!"

SN : "Ehhhh just the five of you?"

NY : "Then what about us???" 

MM : "How could you guys, we even bought you ramen."

DH :        

DH : "Omo! We're sorry, of course, it's nine right?"

JH : "Hahaha yeah."

NY : "You're just saying that for the ramen."

JY : "Aniyo! We just said five cause Mom and Dahyun is one, Sana and Tzuyu is one, You and I are one and Mina and Chaeyoung is one plus Jihyo."

NY : "Arraso."

TY : "Good save hyung."

CY : "Hahaha thank you unnies."

--

"The flight to Kobe143 is now boarding."

JY : "You ready smol?"

CY : "I'm not running away anymore hyung."

JH  : "Good, gaja!"

Our flight to Kobe was another hour away. From the airport, we only need to ride a bus for 10 minutes and we should arrive at the Myoui's residence. The sky was really dark and before we knew it, the snow has started to fall.

Same time last year when I lost my memory of unnie, she went through a lot during that winter.

SN : "I've been trying to call Mina but she hasn't replied to any of my text or call me back. She should be at home."

MM : "Then let's go straight to their house."

SN : "Okay, Chaeng I hope you're ready."

CY : "Unnie no matter what Mina unnie say, I'll accept it."

NY : "Before that, you should think of what to say to her parents."

JY : "We'll help you out so just relax okay?"

CY : "Arraso, thank you!"

It was the longest 10 minutes bus ride of my life. My heart was going crazy

*Ding*Dong*

---