CHAPTER 9

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

NO ONE'S POV

It was the day that both of them will return to work. Chaeyoung and Mina were sleeping when Chaeyoung had a dream of  Mina walking in front of her while she was hiding in the side of the door. She shouted "Cassie!" She handed Mina a bouquet and the penguin gave her the most genuine smile.

CY : "Cassie ...." Chaeyoung mumbles as she sleeps waking up Mina.

MN : "Chaeng you're dreaming."

MN : "Chaengie." 

CY : *Gasp* "Ah good morning Mina unnie." She said while she catches her breath.

MN : "You were dreaming a while ago. Do you remember anything?"

CY : "I just kept on calling you Cassie in my dreams."

MN : "Did you remember why?"

CY : "Ani that's it, I was handing you a bouquet. Why did I call you that?"

MN : "It's just something that you used to call me before. It's fine Chaeng if you don't remember it since we up want some breakfast before work? I'll cook your favorite strawberry pancake."

CY : "Thank you!!! Let me help you out."

Mina didn't want to push Chaeyoung to remember why, but she's sure that it was never simple. It was something special to Chaeyoung. They drove to work.

MN : "I'll drive you until you remember the way to work and back home."

CY : "Thank you unnie."

MN : "Remember if you need anything give me a call. I'll be back to pick you up :)" 

Mina held Chaeyoung's hand and squeezed it three times. The younger one got used to it that she thought it was just a habit.

CY : "Arraso unnie! Take care."

--

JH : "Omo welcome back Ms. Son."

JY : "How are you feeling smol?"

CY :         

CY : "I'm getting used to my daily routines :)"

JH : "Arraso, you're office is next to Tzuyu and Dahyun. Ms. Kim, Ms. Chou and Ms. Son I expect you three will keep everything orderly and quiet."

JY : "Hahaha! You heard that?"

JH : "I'm not giving you a exception. Don't you wonder why your office is right across mine? It's to keep an eye on you."

DH : "Cause hyung is the nosiest one here hahaha."

JY : "Ehhhh."

JH : "Now go back to work. Chaeng it's like what you did in your first year. If you have any question you can ask any of us. I'll see you guys later."

JY : "Salute!"

CY, DH, TY : "Salute!"

Chaeyoung was busy doing some of the documentation when she saw a glimpsed of a familiar figure. She stood up.

CY : "Omo Jeon Somi!"

SM : "Aigoo Chaeyoung-ah!"

Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to hug the taller girl in front of her.

TY :

TY : "Omo Mina unnie will get jealous if she saw you hugging someone like that."

CY : "Ehhh but Somi-ah is my best friend."

TY : "Haha I'm just messing with you, your wife is not the type who gets jealous. I'll go back to work before Jihyo unnie catch me."

SM : "See you later Tzuyu-ah."

CY : "Why don't we sit down in my office and talk for a while?"

SM : "I have work to do Chaeng."

CY : "Just for 5 minutes, please? I just want to catch up with you."

SM : "Arraso."

SM : "I heard what happened to you, I hope you get everything back soon."

CY : "It's fine, I didn't forget you :)"

SM : "Haha pabo-yah it's not something to be happy, you should be remembering your wife."

CY : "Enough of it, how are things? Are you dating?"

SM : "Aniyo, I don't have time for that."

CY : "Still a workaholic huh? Hahaha after 5 years you still chose your job over your personal life."

SM : "Haha work is my life."

The two of them continued to talk until it was already lunchtime.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Ohh Jeon Somi, that's good timing let's go to lunch."

CY : "Arraso hyung. Somi-ah let's go? :)"

SM : "Arraso :)"

JY : "I'm going to call the others, you two go ahead and reserve a sit for us."

CY, SM : "Arraso!"

The whole team went to lunch after an hour they went back to work. Jeongyeon notices something different and approached Jihyo.

JY : "Jihyo am I the only one seeing this?"

JH : "If you don't tell me, of course, I won't know, pabo."

JY : "You're mean. I mean didn't you notice how Chaeyoung and Somi earlier?"

JH : "I did, does two are really sticking with each other."

JY : "That's the problem, you know they had a past right?"

JH : "It wasn't technically their past. We all know Somi was the only one who fell for Chaeng."

JY : "I know but don't you remember Somi didn't confess her love until Chaeyoung was on the later part of the first year here. Means she doesn't remember any of it."

JH : "Why are you getting so worked up? She doesn't remember it and I'm sure Somi knows where her place when it comes to Chaeyoung. Now go back to work."

JY : "Arraso, I'm just saying."

The girls continued working until it was time to go home. Chaeyoung saw Somi who was on her way out.

CY : "Somi-ah!"

SM : "Oh Chaeyoung-ah."

CY : "Let's go out at the same time."

SM : "Arraso."

CY : "Say Somi-ah do you drive on your own?"

SM : "I do."

CY : "That's great since I can't remember the way here and back home Mina unnie is going to pick me up."

SM : "Hahaha are you in high school?"

CY : "Yah! You should go now, unnie will be here soon."

SM : "It's fine, I don't mind waiting with you for a while."

CY : "Thank you, we should hang out next time."

SM : "Arraso, arraso."

*Beep*Beep*

CY : "Unnie!"

MN : "Chaeyoung-ah, let's go."

SM : "Annyeong unnie."

MN : "Annyeong Somi-ah."

CY : "Somi waited with me."

SM : "I'm going, see you tomorrow Chaeng. Mina unnie have a great night."

CY : "Arraso, see you :)"

MN : "How was work Chaeng?"

CY : "It was fun unnie, I had a lot of time to catch up with Somi. How's yours?"

MN : "Same as the old times."

---