CHAPTER 3

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

*Day of the deployment*

The girls meet up in the Seoul headquarters, they've been doing this for a long time but none of them have got used to it. The room was filled with sadness, they try not to cry but Momo and Sana started crying once somebody said that their car is arriving within 30 mins.

MINA'S POV

DH : "Momoring don't cry, it's just going to be a short time. I'll text you whenever I have a chance."

Momo just keeps on nodding and crying. When it comes to Dahyun she's the biggest cry baby.

TY : "Unnie why are you crying? I'll be back soon."

SN : "How can I not cry you're leaving again."

TY : "But you have many supporters."

SN : "Ehhh but you're the only supporter I need."

TY : "Arraso, I'll support you anywhere I go. Please don't cry every day like last time, I don't want to see you doing a program with puffy eyes again."

SN : "I'll try my  best."

Before I knew it I was already tearing up.

CY : "Minari, I love you okay? Don't worry about me :)" 

MN : "I love you too."

JH : "Okay did everyone said their goodbyes? Nayeon unnie?"

NY : "It's okay we already talked last night. There's nothing left to say."

JH : "Then hand in your dog tags."

This is the worst part out of all it, they leave us with a piece of metal and that's the only thing we have until the day they return.

JH : "We're heading out."

Nayeon unnie started crying.

JY :

JY : "Pabo, I know it's not going to be okay. I didn't want to leave you here but I have a duty to the country, you don't have to act tough in front of all of us. You can cry as much as you want." She hugged the sobbing Nayeon unnie.

JY : "I promise to contact you from time to time, I'll get you something too."

NY : "I just want you to get home safely."

JY : "Arrso Mrs. Yoo. It's time for us to go."

NY : "O-okay."

JH, DH, TY, JY, CY : "Salute!"

JH, DH, TY, JY, CY :

MN : "Chaengie!"

CY : "Omo Minari?"

JH : "You still have five minutes to go. We'll wait for you."

CY : "Arraso."

MN : "Promise me you'll come back to me."

CY : "Of course, I'll be home soon."

MN : "Don't get hurt there okay?"

CY : "Roger that Miguri! Try not to worry that much okay? I'll be back and once I'm back I'll make sure to defeat you in Tekken! Hahaha annyeong Mina unnie. Sarangheyo :)"

MN : "I love you more Chaengie." 

She then gave the tightest hug she can

She then gave the tightest hug she can. I can't believe that we have to wait again.

JH : "You four, try not to overdo it okay? I need to go with them so no one's going to pick you up this time."

MM : "Okay, take care!"

Every time they get deployed the four of us always drink our hearts out, none of them knew expect Jihyo. It's a way for us to get some sleep on the first night they leave. 

NY : "Who's house is it now?"

MM : "It's Mina's turn."

MN : "I'll see you guys at 5 okay?"

SN : "Mina can I go earlier? I can help you cook. I feel so lonely."

NY : "Me too."

MM : "Me three!"

MN : "You're welcome anytime."

MM : "I'll just change and I'll go there right away."

MN : "See you girls tonight."

NY : "Then we'll be there after 30 minutes."

MN : "Arraso, drive safe!"

--

It was a night full of tears all we did was cry and sing our hearts out. Momo and Sana already pass out, Nayeon and I were sober up by carrying those two to the beds. After carrying them Nayeon unnie went out to the balcony and just sat there.

MN : "Unnie you're the one in this group who experienced this for the longest time. How did you get used to it?" I sat beside her.

NY : "I don't and I never want to get used to her leaving. I already asked her a million times when she was just working as a station officer, I realized you can't convince someone who already made up her mind. The only thing to do is to support her. How about you Minari? When you meet Chaeyoung she's already in the special ops."

MN : "She was when I was a little I thought of never marrying anyone who has a job of going away. I saw how my mom suffered because of the loneliness when my father had to work abroad. I never thought that I'll marry someone who comes and go."

NY : "Majayo! :)" Unnie smiled while a tear fell from her eyes. "I grew up with Jeong beside me every time, I would always pick a fight with her. I never knew that this will be the life we'll have but no matter what I'm going to support her even if it means that I'll always come second to her."

MN : "Don't worry unnie, you're not the only second in here. I am and those two in there. We all know when we chose them as a wife. None of us back out though, cause we knew that they're the right ones for us. Chaeyoung gave me a different meaning to my life, I don't think I could thank her enough for always loving me."

NY : "Then, should we call ourselves the second team? Hahaha, Let's just pray for there safe return." Unnie held my hand as she wipes the tears in her eyes.

MN : "Arraso :)"

We prayed as the night went by us.....

We prayed as the night went by us        

---