CHAPTER 11

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

NO ONE'S POV

It was a usual day for Nayeon, she took Jeong to work and made her way to the hospital. Finish every schedule she had and head back to pick Jeong from work.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Unnie you're early today."

NY : "I finish earlier than expected so I decided to come in a little bit early to say hi to everyone."

JY : "Did you see them?"

NY : "Yeah I saw Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Dahyun outside. They said you haven't finished yet."

JY : "I told them to go ahead since I have to finish this, you didn't see Chaeyoung?"

NY : "Nope."

JY : "She probably went home, just 5 more minutes babe."

NY : "It's fine where not in a rush. Hmm about Chaeyoung... Mina talked to me and turns out Chaeyoung was lying to her."

JY : "What?"

NY : "Chaeyoung keeps coming home late so Mina decided to check on her. She found her eating outside with Somi."

JY : "Did they talk?"

NY : "I asked her to talk with Chaeng but she said she wants to give her a little bit more time."

JY : "I hope it doesn't turn into something big."

NY : "If it did I won't hesitate to punch her in the face."

JY : "Don't you think  punching her is a little bit too much?"

NY : "It would be enough for her to go back to her senses."

JY : "If that happens maybe it's better if I handle things."

NY : "Ehhhhhh."

JY : "Hahaha let's go, I'm hungry."

NY : "Aigoo my baby's hungry. We can eat outside if you want."

JY : "Then should we eat in the restaurant across the street?"

NY : "Okay sounds like a plan."

The two of them went on with there dinner it was already time to go back to the offices parking lot when they saw Chaeyoung and Somi walking across holding hands.

The two of them went on with there dinner it was already time to go back to the parking lot when they saw Chaeyoung and Somi walking across holding hands

NY : "Jeong are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

JY : "Yeah but you need to calm down."

NY : "How can you say that? Mina is patiently waiting for her and here she is holding hands and acting all sweet with someone else?"

JY : "Hey Nabong I'll talk to them just wait here."

NY : "I told you once I see her I'm not going to back down."

Jeong held Nayeon's hand but the older girl just dragged her. 

NY : "Son Chaeyoung!"

NY : "Son Chaeyoung!!!"

Chaeyoung turned around and found Nayeon and Jeongyeon walking towards them. She let Somi's hand go.

NY : "Yah! Jeon Somi! Son Chaeyoung!"

CY : "Annyeong unnie hyung."

NY : "Don't call me unnie, how could you do this to Mina?"

CY : "Huh?"

NY : "How could you lie to her? Are you stupid? Mina's always waiting for you to come home. And here you are playing with some other girls."

CY : "Unnie I don't understand what you're saying."

JY : "Babe calm down... Chaeng we saw you, you two we're holding hands. Mina told Nayeon everything about you saying you have to do overtime."

CY : "But hyung I really do."

NY : "Yah! Stop lying! She saw you the other day having dinner with Somi! And you! Somi-ah I thought it was clear to you that Chaeng didn't feel the same way you did?"

CY : "Huh?"

NY : "Oh yeah you forgot that you already rejected her."

CY : "Even if I don't remember it, there's nothing going on between the two of us."

NY : "Then why are the two of you holding hands???"

JY : "Nayeon stop it. We're going home."

Nayeon started to walk away.

CY : "Hyung I'm sorry."

JY : "Chaeng you don't owe us one. You owe it to your wife if what you said was true. Go home and apologize to her. Don't take advantage of her. I'm sorry about Nayeon. I'll see you two tomorrow. Chaeng I know you can fix this."

Jeongyeon left and followed Nayeon. 

CY : "Somi-ah can we talk about this some other time?"

SM : "I understand. Go back home to her."

CY : "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow."

Chaeyoung hurried her way back to there house. When she arrived she saw Mina sleeping on the couch holding her Knitting needle in one hand while the yarn was already on the floor.

When she arrived she saw Mina sleeping on the couch holding her Knitting needle in one hand while the yarn was already on the floor

CY : "Unnie..."

MN : "Omo Chaeng welcome home :)"

CY : "Thank you unnie."

MN : "How was your work? Did you eat?"

CY : "It was okay unnie, I did. Why are you sleeping here? You'll get sick."

MN : "Aniyo! :) I drunk some vitamins. I was waiting for you, I wanted to welcome you back home but I fell asleep while knitting a scarf. Mianhe."

CY : "Unnie it's okay, you should have gone straight to bed."

MN : "Arraso."

CY : "Unnie you're off tomorrow right?"

MN : "Yeah?"

CY : "Arraso, let's go to bed. I'm really tired."

MN : "Okay."

Chaeyoung felt that it wasn't the right time for her to open up about it beside that she's not even sure what to say to the older girl.

---