CHAPTER 1

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

Mina's world can't get any perfect she has a loving wife, friends, and a wonderful job. It was like living her dreams. 

MINA'S POV 

We just arrived at the Twice Cafe were we usually meet every 15th of the month or if our wives our gonna deploy. 

[At the parking]

MN : "Chaengie! Why are you carrying everything, you could've asked me to help you."

CY : "Aniyo Minari! I can do this."

MN : "Let me take this. I know you can but it doesn't feel right to make you do the worker on your own."

CY : "But I promise your mom I'll treat you like a queen." She pouted at me.

Oh, how I love when how tough with others but she always acts like a big baby around me        

Oh, how I love when how tough with others but she always acts like a big baby around me.

MN : "Pabo-yah :) You're doing great, don't give me that cute face." I said as I cupped her tiny cheeks. 

CY : "Arraso! I'll do my best for my Minari! I love you! :)"

MN : "I love you more Chaengie, let's get moving those unnies are probably looking for us."

It's pretty much like this every day. Except for the days that she's far from home. We would go out on random dates and spend are whole time laughing. 

JY : "There you are, what took you so long?"

CY : "Traffic Hyung."

That's Yoo Jeongyeon she's the so-called Ostrich Yoo, she's the leader of the Alpha team. She owns this cafe and is married to Yoo-Im Nayeon. One of the best Neurologists in the country. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and.....

JH : "Is it really traffic Mina-ssi?"

MN : "Aniyo you know how Chaeng drives haha."

Park Jihyo are best of friends the three of them go way back. They've been sticking together since high school. Jihyo is the director of special ops.

TY : "You know she only drives like that when your the one sitting next to her but if it was us she can go 120m/hr."

That is the top Taiwanese agent, Chou Tzuyu or Minju. She's Jeongyeon business partner, they own the cafe, the maknae of the group married to Chou-Minatozaki Sana, an A-list model from japan like me.

CY : "Aniyo... It was just a bit of jam out there."

DH : "Arraso, we already know so what's the point of lying? Haha!"

Kim Dahyun or mostly known as Eagle Kim, she was from the same batch with Chaeng. Dahyun works part-time teacher where she meets her wife. Kim-Hirai Momo, a dance instructor/choreographer and my best friend.

With Chaeyoung a.k.a baby cub they are called the A-team. A group of 4 undercover agents. If they're not in a mission, they're either at the office or in their part-time works. no one can know what they really do. Even the special ops don't know who they are. Only Jihyo knows.

MM : "Okay stop teasing chigu haha, let's start to eat!"

NY : "Then I'll get the foods."

JY : "I'll help you, babe."

CY : "How many months was it has been?"

SN : "Since you got out?"

JH : "Probably 6 months."

TY : "Do you want to go back Chaeng?"

CY : "Aniyo! I can just live here with Mina you guys can go back."

JH : "Minari will get sick of you soon. Am I right?"

MN : "Hmmmm......... Aniyo."

DH : "Hahaha see she's already sick of you. She thought about her answer."

CY : "Wae???? Hmp."

DH : "Hahaha the baby is sulking." 

JY : "Food is here."

MN : "I was just joking Chaeyoung-ah."

CY : "Hmp TT."

MN :

MN : "Omo kyeopta, arraso I'll buy your favorite strawberry cake later if you stop sulking."

CY : "Promise?"

MN : "Of course."

JY : "What a big baby hahaha she's not even 0.1% like that out there, she would usually run towards the fight."

JH : "Majayo! That's why she always ended with the most wounds."

We're always like this, even if the team is on the field. Me, Nayeon unnie, Momoring, and Sana chan always meet up. It makes the waiting feels shorter for us.  

JH : "Mianhe to say this here, but I just received the text for your deployment. It will be 5 days from now."

SN : "Omo I'm not gonna see my baby Tzuyu again."

TY : "Don't worry too much, we'll be back in no time. Right hyung?"

JY : "Of course we'll try to finish everything faster, so we can come back to you guys soon."

NY : "Take your time, we don't want you guys injured or anything."

MN : "Majayo! Remember we need all of you back as a whole."

MM : "Hahaha Minari's becoming bolder these days don't you think?"

DH : "Mina unnies getting tougher, you better watch out Chaeng."

CY : "She is the law back home."

JH : "Hahaha then let's enjoy the remaining five days. Do whatever you want!" 

EVERYONE : "Arraso!"

The time mostly just passes by and before we knew it, it's already time for us to say goodbye to them again. 

CY : "Then we're going now hyung :) I'll see you on deployment."

JY : "Arraso! Make the most out of it."

EVERYONE : "See you!"

They usually cover up the mission with something like a medical mission. Nobody knows where they go and even us don't have a clue.  Good thing they can casually contact us. 

[At Home]

CY : "Minari you can wash up first. I'll give ray his foods."

MN : "Arraso, thank you after that don't do anything else okay? Just sit down and relax."

CY : "Roger Miguri :)"

I can't wait for the day that she can retire from this, I can't really feel at ease whenever she's out there. I can only give her my trust and support. 

The moment I stepped outside of the bathroom I saw Chaeyoung laying in our bed, sleeping. 

MN : "I bet you we're tired of carrying those things. Pabo, you always overwork yourself."

She just continued to snuggle her baby cub. They say that she's a rock there but whenever she's here she acts like a baby. 

MN : "Chaengie can you at least change your clothes?"

CY : "Hmm, I'm sorry babe. I'll go change my clothes."

MN : "It's okay, I just don't want you to catch a cold."

She came back wearing her lion onesie, how can someone this cute be out there fighting for the country?

MN : "Let's go to sleep Chaeng."

CY : "Can we watch something tomorrow?"

MN : "Yep I already took my time off until your deployment."

 CY : "Thank you Minari, I love you :)"

She gave me her usual bright smile then snuggled to me, like a baby hugging her mom. I'll give everything and anything just to have a longer time like this but we're one of those who have to sacrifice for the sake of the country.

I'll give everything and anything just to have a longer time like this but we're one of those who have to sacrifice for the sake of the country

---