CHAPTER 14

REMEMBERING MYOUI [MiChaeng]

NO ONE'S POV

It's been a year since she lost her memory, Mina and Somi. Chaeyoung didn't know who she was, she isolated herself to everyone and would only talk to them when she's at work.

JY : "Hey Chaeng! Don't forget to come this weekend okay? Everyone is looking for you."

CY : "I'll think about it hyung."

JY : "Ehhhh are you busy?"

CY : "Ani, I'm just not in the mood to go out."

JY : "Hey it's been a year, you always say that. Maybe if you start going out, it will make a difference."

CY : "Arraso, I'll think about it carefully. Aren't you going home?"

JY : "Oh I have things to finish. You can go first. Chaeng I'll see you at the weekend."

CY : "I hope hyung, have fun. Please tell the others I said hi and I'm fine. Until I see you again hyung."

JY : "Hmm okay, take care of yourself."

What Chaeyoung said left Jeongyeon bothered, she thought that something was not right. She called Nayeon to pick her up earlier. They arrived at Chaeng's place.

NY : "Why are we even here? I thought you're not getting off work soon?"

JY : "I talked to her earlier and something feels off."

*Ding*Dong*

NY : "Maybe she's not home?"

JY : "I'm sure she's there, she hasn't gone out for a long time. The gate is not even locked. Let's go."

They were surprised to see the inside of the house, nothing was touch and everything's starting to get dust on it. Her studio was wide open and there was paint all over the room. They went straight upstairs to found the younger girl cramped in the corner of her dark bedroom with her head resting on her knees.

*Opens light*

NY : "Hey Chaeng how are you?"

JY : "We're just worried, sorry for coming at this time but we wanted to check on you."

NY : "Is there anything we can help you with? I'm sorry about last time."

CY : "Unnie it's okay you didn't do anything wrong. Unnie, hyung where do I go from here? I have no one and I couldn't remember who I was."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon heard Chaeyoung crying. They sat next to her while they try to make her feel better.

NY : "Chaeng you can always start with something that you like."

CY : "Unnie I don't know what to do anymore. I tried doing everything that I used to but all of them just remind me of awful things. There's no more reason for me to go on."

NY : "Chaeng you have all of us, we're family. You can always go to us."

JY : "Don't say that. There's going to be a time where you'll remember everything."

CY : "Then after that?"

NY : "Didn't Mina said she'll wait for you no matter what?"

CY : "It doesn't matter, the divorce paper should've arrived at her last week and do you think she'll accept me after everything I said and done? She's better off without me." 

She didn't even lift her head to check on her unnies.

 NY : "She will. She won't even think about it."

JY : "Hey come on let's go out, let's have some ramyeon. Things will fall in the right place. You'll get back what you've lost."

Jeongyeon scoot down in front of Chaeyoung, she then squeezed the smaller girl's hands. She held it tight and squeezed it harder and harder.

CY : "Hyung you know I used to squeeze Mina unnie's hand three times? I always do it whenever I have to leave early and she's still in bed."

JY : "What did you say!?"

Then it hits her. Cheyoung remembered everything, she used to squeeze Mina's hand three times to tell her she loves her. Three times when she's about to leave her side in the middle of the night to grab some water, three times when she's about to walk Ray chan outside while Mina is still in bed and three times whenever she's about to leave for work. It was never been Mina who squeezed her hand it has always her.

NY :        

NY : "Chaeng? What did you say?"

CY : "Unnie I used to squeezed Mina's hand to tell her I love her. I'm going to see her!"

JY : "Calm down, are you sure?"

CY : "Hyung I remember everything, the day I meet her, the day we got married and the day we left for our last mission. I need to go to Japan, I need to see her."

NY : "I'm going to see if there's a flight available today, Jeong help her fix her stuff."

JY : "Arraso."

Nayeon went outside to call the others and check for the earliest flight to Japan.

CY : "Hyung do you think she'll forgive me?"

JY : "You know her, she loves you more than anything."

NY : "Hey the girls are heading to the airport, they're going to buy the 5 am flight to Japan. We should arrive there at 7 am."

CY : "We?"

NY : "You heard it right. You're not the only person who's missing her."

JY : "Were not going to bother you guys."

CY : "Arraso, let's go."

[At the airport]

SN : "Chaeyoung-ah!"

NY : "Why is Sana shouting we can see them clearly from here."

JY : "She's probably excited. Yow Jihyo did you buy the tickets?"

JH : "Yes, we bought every one."

NY : "What's up with your luggage?"

SN : "Ehhh?"

NY : "We're going home after Chaeng and Mina talk. You guys can stay if you want."

MM : "We thought it's going to be more than a week."

JY : "Momo-ah pabo-yah hahaha."

CY : "Hmm thank you for coming here, I'm sorry about the past months. I did a lot of awful things, I shut you guys out." She bowed in front of them

JH : "Lift your head up."

MM : "You don't owe as anything Chaeng, we're glad that you finally remember everything." 

TY : "The least we can do is help you win back Mina unnie."

SN : "I hope she hasn't signed the papers yet."

DH : "I'm sure unnie will take her time thinking about it."

JH : "Are you really sure that you remember everything?"

CY : "I do unnie, I was stupid to push her away. I hope it's not too late."

JY : "It will never be late for you and her. She always waited for you patiently, I'm sure she's doing the same thing right now."

"Flight JPN123 to Narita Japan is now boarding. Please proceed to gate 12."

NY : "That's us, we should go."

EVERYONE : "Hai!"  

Chaeyoung couldn't calm her heart down. She was hoping that it wasn't too late for her and Mina. 

---        

---