Pt.2

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N was sitting alone at the park texting Changmin and crying. Changmin could tell that Y/N weren’t in a good mood and went to the park that she always went to when she was feeling sad and saw her sitting there crying. Changmin weakly smiled as he slowly walked towards Y/N.

“Hi baby. How are you?” He asked already knowing the answer.

Y/N quickly wipe her tears thinking that Changmin wouldn’t see them, “Fine how about you?” Y/N tried to say loud enough for him to hear.

“Want to get something to drink?” Changmin asked smiling as he held out his hand.

“Umm sure,” Y/N said weakly standing up and taking his hand.

“Where should we go?” Changmin could see that Y/N’s mood was slowly changing.

“Anywhere is fine with me,” Y/N smiled back to him.

“Umm ok,” Changmin thought about it, “How about bubble tea?”

“That sounds good! Let’s go!” Y/N tugged Changmin’s arm hearing bubble tea. Her mood instantly changed all because of the presents of Changmin. She couldn’t ask for more when she is with him. 

Changmin was glad to see that sparkle in Y/N’s eyes. He hated seeing defeat and self-hate in her eyes. Changmin happily leads the way to his favorite bubble tea place he goes with his friends. He walked beside Y/N and ruffled her hair. She pouted towards him but ended up smiling brightly towards him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter