Pt. 11

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NOONA!!!!” Sunwoo yelled.

Y/N quickly turned around and smiled. She waved hi to him and waited for him to catch up to her.

“Noona, what do you plan to do for break?” Sunwoo asked.

“Umm I don’t know. I haven’t talked to Changminnie about it,” Y/N smiled at Sunwoo.

“Oh. Well most of the boyz are going to the beach for break,” Sunwoo smiled.

“Do you want to go?” Changmin popped up out of nowhere.

Y/N jumped but giggled, “Yea. That’ll be fun”

“Great! We are leaving tomorrow night,” Changmin smiled.

“Oh. I have to tell my parents though,” Y/N sighed lightly.

“It’s ok baby. You can ask. I’m pretty sure they won’t mind,” Changmin put his arm around Y/N’s shoulders.

“I hope so,” Y/N said quietly not wanting anyone to hear her.

“Hyung?” Sunwoo called.

“Yeah?” Changmin looked at Sunwoo.

“When we drop her off we should wait for a bit before we leave,” Sunwoo whispered into Changmin’s ear.

“Why?” Changmin asked.

“I heard her whisper something. She seems scared to ask her parents to go with us,” Sunwoo looked back at Y/N.

“Ok that’s fine. Call the others too then,” Changmin sighed lightly.

“On it,” Sunwoo fell behind to call Sangyeon.

The boyz all caught up with them and they all walked Y/N home. She was so confused because they never all walk her home. It was the first time they have done something like that. They made sure that she was safe. When Y/N got to the front door she waved goodbye to them. They all waited for a bit before they left.

Y/N’s POV:

After I went inside I went to set my things into my room and went back out to the kitchen. I took a deep breath before I asked. I’m so scared to ask them. I’m really nervous because I never asked them to go out like this. It’s normally just to Changmin’s house.

“Mom?”

“What do you want?” She gave me so much attitude.

“Umm,” I’m so nervous.

“Spit it. I don’t have time for you,” I could hear her anger.

“Can I-umm can I go to the beach with Changmin-umm over break?”

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME!?!?! GO ASK YOUR DAMN DAD!!!”

I flinched, “O-ok,” I quickly went to my dad’s office and knocked on his door, “D-dad?”

“WHAT?!?!” He yelled.

“Can I-umm come in?” I asked.

“Hurry,” He said loud enough for me to hear.

I quickly went in, “Umm can I-umm go to the beach with Changmin over break?” I asked quickly.  

“WHY!?!” He was shocked with my question.

“Just to hang out with him,” I avoided eye contact with him.

“GET OUT OF MY FACE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!” I don’t get why my dad is so upset. Maybe because I’m bothering him while he is working. I don’t even know the answer. I don’t think they would care if I left. Right?

-Night they are leaving to the beach-

Y/N’s POV:

I was packing my bag and made my way downstairs since Changmin and the boyz were on their way. I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter