Pt.3

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N was alone waiting for Changmin because he wanted to take her out to meet his friends. Y/N was very nervous and scared that they wouldn’t like her. As she were waiting wiping her hands on her pants Changmin came up behind her and covered her eyes. She squealed a little but giggled knowing that it was her boyfriend.

“Yah Changmin-ah!” Y/N hit his hands

He chuckles, “Are you ready baby?”

Y/N sigh, “Of course I am”

“Let’s go kitty,” Changmin lead the way.

Once you guys got there Changmin dragged Y/N to his friends. He was so excited to introduce her to the boys. She smiled at him seeing that his actions showed so much excitement for today.

“Oppa aren’t you a little too excited?” Y/N laugh.

“A little,” Chanmin chuckled and looked at her.

“Hey Q! Oh who’s this?” A guy asked.

“Guys this is my girlfriend, Y/N,” Chanmin slightly pulled Y/N in front of him to show her off to his friends.

Y/N smile nervously and bow towards everyone, “hello”

“She’s cute hyung,” a younger boy walks up to Y/N. He smiled at her and she smiled back towards him.

“Back off Sunwoo she’s mine,” Chanmin pushed Sunwoo away. He didn’t want anyone near Y/N.

Y/N giggle and looked at Sunwoo, “Thank you Sunwoo-shi you look cute yourself.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter