Pt. 5

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since New, Keving and Sunwoo has walked Y/N home. They have been checking on her every day when she wasn’t spending the afternoon at school. They would walk her home all the time or they would switch off between the other guys. Changmin would also walk her home sometimes.

Changmin himself felt unsafe of letting Y/N walk into that house. But he couldn’t do anything since he didn’t see any scars on her. He just really wished for the best for her whenever she went in that house and never turned around. Changmin always waited about 5 to 10 minutes before he starts heading back home. He waited just in case he heard anything suspicious especially if he heard her cry out for help.

Changmin never really thought too much about her walking into that house until New messaged him that day they walked her home. New noticed the tension from Y/N and saw Y/N’s stepmom. She didn’t look so nice or gentle to New. He just didn’t have a good feeling from both Y/N’s actions and what he was seeing in front of him.

The Boyz always kept a good eye on Y/N and made sure that they didn’t see any strange marks on her. They always paid good attention to her that they noticed the smallest things like little cuts on her fingers or even on her cheeks.

“Cutie how did you get this?” Hyunjae sat next to Y/N.
“Oh this?” Y/N pointed to her cheek. Hyunjae hummed in response.
“Umm,” Y/N quickly thought, “I was doing homework and I got a papercut”
“On your cheek?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter