Pt. 14

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV:

After we dropped off everyone Jacob hyung dropped me off to grab my car and we are heading towards Y/N’s house. Sangyeon hyung is also coming along with us. Y/N doesn’t know that we are going to take her stuff and move it to my house. I’ve already talked to my parents and they are fine with it. Soon I will be able to get an apartment where we can live in together. I looked towards Y/N and saw her sleeping peacefully.

“We’ll save you baby,” I whispered. I watched her move in her sleep. We made our way inside and saw her parents sitting on the couch watching tv.

“Where is Y/N? How did you get in?” Mr. Kang asked so much questions.

“She isn’t feeling well so I came with my friends to grab some of her stuff,” I lied.

“Okay?” Mr. Kang questioned but didn’t ask any more questions.

“Thank you, sir,” I said before we quickly made our way to Y/N’s room and packed her things in the bags that she had and used our bags that we brought as well. As we were still packing someone walked in. We all turned around and saw Mrs. Kang there.

“What is taking you guys so long?” She asked.

“We are just making sure that we are taking the right things,” Sangyeon hyung spoke up.

“Well then where is my daughter?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“She’s-,” Jacob hyung was cut off by yelling.  

“FOUND THE !!!” I heard Mr. Kang yell from downstairs. I heard my baby yelling in pain.

“WHY THE ARE YOU GUYS LYING TO US?!?!?” Mrs. Kang yelled at us. We didn’t say anything and looked at each other. I then zipped up the bag I had and quickly ran past Mrs. Kang to go downstairs to find Y/N.

“COME BACK YOU PIECE OF !!!!” I heard Mrs. Kang run after me. I then heard more footsteps afterwards indicating that it was Jacob hyung and Sangyeon hyung. I’m pretty sure they knew what to do. I just needed to get to my baby girl before she gets hurt.

“Baby!!” I yelled loud enough to not scare her.

“Changmin!!” She yelled back weakly, “Ah!” I heard her yelp in pain.

“Baby!” I found her in the kitchen with her dad punching and kicking her. I ran towards her and tried to pull her dad off of her. It was hard for me to pull her off but he then turned to me and started punching me. I then heard Y/N yelp again and I looked towards her and saw her stepmom grabbing her and tying her up.

Y/N’s POV:

I woke up to pounding on the window. I looked up and saw that it was my dad. !! Where is Changmin? Where am I?

“Get the out you !!!” my dad yelled at me. With fear creeping up into me I did what he wanted. As soon as I got out my dad grabbed my wrist tightly. He squeezed it so hard that it started turning blue.

“FOUND THE !!!” My dad yelled and dragged me into the kitchen. He then pushed me down and a small yelp left my mouth. My dad then started kicking me. All I could do was hold myself tightly.   

“WHY THE ARE YOU GUYS LYING TO US?!?!?” I heard my stepmom yelling to someone, “COME BACK YOU PIECE OF !!!!”

“Baby!!” I heard a soft yell from Changmin. I’m glad he’s here.  

“Changmin!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter