Pt. 12

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they got to the beach house Changmin took his bag and Y/N’s bag. He caught up to Y/N and grabbed her hand as they went into the house. Y/N looked around and was amazed by everything around her. The boyz noticed and smiled at her. Changmin looked at Y/N and loves seeing her when her eyes light up when she is excited about something.

“Puppy this is so pretty,” Y/N squeezed Changmin’s hand.

“I know right?” Changmin looked at Y/N and smiled.

“Let’s sleep so we can wake up early tomorrow,” Sangyeon announced.

“Yeah, then we’ll have a full day of fun!” Kevin shouted from excitement. Y/N looked at him and giggled at how excited he was. She then looked back at Changmin and smiled.

“Good night everyone,” Hyunjae walked into his room. Everyone then bid each other good night and went into their rooms.

Changmin and Y/N both walked into their room. Y/N was too excited to lay down in bed. As soon as she walked into the room she walked around and looked around the entire room. Changmin put the bags down and changed as Y/N was looking around. After he was done he sat down on the bed and watched her as she admired the entire room.

“Baby let’s sleep,” Changmin spoke softly.

“But I’m not tired,” Y/N didn’t give any of her attention to Changmin.

“Kitty we have a long day tomorrow,” Changmin started getting under the covers.

“Fine,” Y/N sighed and went to get her pajamas.

“Thank you, kitty,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter