Pt. 8

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N’s POV:

I’m so greatful for Changmin and his friends. Changmin is the best boyfriend. He’s always making sure I’m ok and making sure that I’m comfortable with everything every day. Changmin is always making sure that I don’t walk home alone. He also makes sure that he calls me before I go to sleep. I could never ask for anyone better than him.

The boyz are amazing. They are always so happy to see me and I could never tell if they are feeling down or not. They always make sure that I am ok and make me feel so comfortable. I don’t know how Changminnie met them and how long they have been friends but I am glad that they know each other and that I know them. The boyz are just a group of friends who I am so glad and grateful that I met them.

I appreciate Changmin and the boyz so much. I love them with all my heart but Changmin has more of my heart. They are always there to support me even though they don’t know what’s going on in my life. I love that they are so open and understanding about me. They don’t understand much about me but I know that they are always there for me.

“Changminnie,” I called his name. He turned around and smiled brightly to me.

“Noona!!” Sunwoo always greets me by running up and hugging me.

I giggled and hugged Sunwoo back, “Hi kiddy”

“Noona!” Eric greeted me excitedly.

I looked at Eric, “Hi Mr. Eric”

“Hi kiddo,” Sangyeon Oppa smiled towards me.

“Hi Sangyeonnie Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter