Pt. 6

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since seeing the marks on Y/N’s body Changmin has been very cautious of Y/N going home and staying home. He took pictures of the marks and told Y/N it was just pictures for himself. He didn’t want anyone else to see them. But he was lying to her. He needed them for evidence to help Y/N escape the hell that she lives in.

“Changminnie,” Y/N called his name. Changmin turned around and saw Y/N not too far from him. 
“Noona,” Sunwoo quickly stood up and went to hug Y/N.
Y/N giggled, “Hi Sunwoo”
“Hey Y/N,” Sangyeon greeted Y/N.
Changmin quickly pulled Sunwoo away, “Again. Mine.” Changmin then pulled Y/N into a hug.
“Hi Sangyeon Oppa,” Y/N greeted him happily.
“Hi baby,” Changmin kissed the top of Y/N’s head.
“Hi,” Y/N looked up at Changmin smiling.
“Get a room,” Kevin pretended to throw up.

Y/N giggled, “Hi Kevin,” She went to him and ruffled his hair. Y/N greeted everyone else and sat down next to Changmin. They were all eating snacks and enjoying their conversation together.

After the break, everyone got up to go back to class. Y/N, Changmin, Juyeon, New, and Kevin all walked together to class. Y/N had class with Kevin and Juyeon so Changmin wasn’t so scared of leaving her alone. He was just worried that if both Juyeon and Kevin weren’t there if Y/N was going to be ok.

After school Y/N was hesitant to go back home. She tried really hard to not show it but Changmin noticed.

“Hey, baby what’s wrong?” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter