Pt.1

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how hard it was at home for Y/N Changmin was always there to hold her while she cried. Home was a place where Y/N felt like she didn’t belong anymore. But whenever she was with Changmin she felt like the world was on her side. He always made sure that she was happy and loved every moment together. He never let go of her hand even when she complained that his hands were clammy. All Changmin wanted was for Y/N to be happy with her life and never think about leaving it all behind.

Changmin never let a day go by without checking up on Y/N and making sure that she isn’t crying every day. He always made sure to be there for her whenever she was feeling down. Changmin tried his best to be strongest and most reliable support. He never wants to see her sad or even cry. 

“Baby, what do you want to eat?” Changmin looked at Y/N.

“Umm anything I guess,” Y/N just shrugged her shoulders.

“Isn’t that too simple?” Changmin laughed.

“What do you mean?” Y/N gave Changmin a weird look.

“I know if I take you somewhere you won’t be happy with the food there,” Changmin looked down at his phone.

“But oppa I always pick where we eat,” Y/N pouted.

“I know, that’s because I love watching you eat your favorite foods,” Changmin patted Y/N’s head.

“Why that’s weird,” Y/N whinned.

“Because you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter