Judgement Call

Till I Crash & Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam saw Jinyoung by the cafe after he assisted Jisoo back to Rosie’s room. 

“Hyung. Can we talk?” He asked as he pulled a chair. 

“Go ahead.” 

“I learned the truth about the accident from Lisa.” He started disclosing in a hushed tone. 

“And?” 

“It’s bad. For the both of them. But we need to let Jaebeom hyung know about this too.” 

“Arasso, he’s at Mark’s room.” 

They soon headed to Mark’s quarters to get their leader. JB was found reading his book silently by the sofa while he watched over Mark’s sleeping body by the bed. 

“Hyung, come out with us..” Jinyoung whispered urging him to follow. 

As soon as he stepped out Bambam laid out their predicament. 

“She broke up with her 5 year boyfriend, that’s why they were out drinking late. She was heavily drunk and her emotions got a hold of her as she tried to drive off to forget the feeling. That’s the reason of the accident. She wasn’t aware of her surroundings anymore and her emotions was clouded by anger and intoxication.” Bambam explained in hush tone. 

“Aish..” Jaebeom sighed exasperated at the thought. 

“You off all people should know how it feels, hyung..” Jinyoung pointed out indicating JB has gone through the same thing and has almost gotten into an accident himself from a past lover. 

“You understand, right?” Jinyoung carefully asked, trying to make him understand the situation at hand. 

“Ara..” Jaebeom admitted aloud. 

“Then would, Mark hyung would?” Jinyoung queried.

“No..” Jaebeom answered. 

“Exactly, our problem.” Jinyoung pointed out. “Aside from this being a total nightmare for our company, the media and the fans if this gets out of hand, this would arbour anger for Mark hyung. And would ruin Rosie as well..” 

“We know his temper..” Bambam added. 

“Arasso. I get you mean. But he deserves to know the truth, too.” 

“Yes. But in due time. Let’s try to keep this between ourselves first.” Jinyoung instructed.  

“Rosie is admittedly guilty with the whole thing but we as colleagues shouldn’t add more reasons for her. Many people will hate her if the truth comes out.” Bambam added.

“Arasso. We’ll keep this from the media and our manager hyungs for now.” Jaebeom concluded. 

 

 

The girls took turns in taking care of Rosie for days before her family flies in from Australia the coming weekend. 

She could already get out of bed and has recovered enough to be able to rest back home. But before she does, she decided to visit Mark’s quarters. 

Her footsteps came to a halt in front of Mark’s room. She shyly tried to peek over the window and saw him chatting with Bambam and Yugyeom and it looked like he was slightly smiling while his younger members entertains him.

She gulped at the sight seeing Mark in a real bad state with lots of casts. 

“It’s okay if you don’t see him for now.” Jisoo said while Jennie was on her other arm assisting her as she walks. 

“No. I want to apologize personally before I leave.” Rosie spoke. 

“Alright, unnie. We’ll be here.” Lisa smiled warmly giving her encouragement. 

Rosie knocked by the door while the girls exchanged worried looks. 

Yugyeom heard this and went to slid the door open for them. 

“Oh, hi noona..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter