Dreaded Meetings

Till I Crash & Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Has he contacted you in any way?” Teddy, one of YG’s producers, Blackpink’s manager and representative queried over to Rosie. 

She shakes her head in reply. “He said he will not do anything if I don’t say the truth to everyone.” 

“You know you’ve breached a lot in our contract..” another YG executive spoke. 

“This could ruin your career.” They went on. 

Rosie was in a room full of her managers and superiors. Even JYP’s executive managers are present to this important meeting. She was with both of her parents, her sister and her manager. They’ve arrived again in Seoul to settle some arguments with both parties. 

She dreaded this day to arrive the most. Because she had to tell her side of the story to every one of her boss. The whole clear and concise truth of the accident. 

“You should’ve been kicked out of the team because of this..” One of the JYP representatives blurted out their dismay. 

Rosie flinched at the thought, embarrassed to hear it out loud especially where all her family was present. Alice was ready to throw hands for her sister but they remained silent and let them speak. 

“Look, I know you’re still young so this is highly expected for anyone your age to react this way after a break up but that’s the thing. You’re not just anyone. You’re from a highly respected group in a complicated industry.” The Tuan’s lawyer spoke. 

The meeting was held over at JYP’s newest building. The meeting also openly discussed lawsuits from Mark’s family to Rosie’s. They were clearly enraged but of course the Park’s were willing to discuss terms and to make amends. Lucky for the Park family, each of them were already respectable lawyers and attorneys so they handled Rosie’s case personally. 

“And the fact that you got one of our talents into your irresponsibility, him being the bystander in all this, innocent to your actions and his schedules overseas with the group has been postponed. You’ve postponed and halted his career.” One of the Tuan’s lawyers spoke.  

“Were you even trying to think this?” Another one added. 

The stream of dismay just keeps on coming. Her family was hurting to hear their daughter getting reprimanded by other people. Rosie has always been a sweet girl so this pains them the most. 

“Do you know how much of a gravity this is to your career?” 

 

 

Jinyoung and Bambam heard of Rosie’s important meeting today at their building. They were cautiously passing by outside curious of Rosie’s fate inside the room. 

“And the fact that you got one of our talents into your irresponsibility, him being the bystander in all this, innocent to your actions and his schedules overseas with the group has been postponed. You’ve postponed and halted his career.”

They heard one strong voice spoke loudly. 

“Were you even trying to think this?” 

“Do you know how much of a gravity this is to your career?” 

The two shared the look of sympathy before they stepped aside and headed back to their studio. 

Jinyoung sighed loudly as he sat by one of the chairs with Bambam following suit with a cola in his hand closing in the door behind him.

“They’re getting pretty tough on her in that room. I hope she’ll be okay.” Jinyoung spoke. 

“I hope they go easy on her. Sheesh. It’s not as if she’s not allowed to love and be careless for once.” Bambam laid out.  

“Mark hyung’s life was at stake. It’s not that easy.” Jinyoung argued. 

“Ara. But still, Rosie is young. This can happen to anyone.”

“She’s an idol, under one of the most prestigious companies. She has an image to uphold.” Jinyoung added. 

“You know what I mean, hyung..” 

Jinyoung nodded in agreement. He was always realistic and logical. He’s always open to two sides of the story. He doesn’t want everyone to blame it all on Rosie but he too wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter