Efforts

Till I Crash & Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosie was persistent. She was stubborn, most of all. Her body has fully recovered from the accident but emotionally she’s still in bruises as she try to fight it all. 

It was almost dinner time as she hurried up her cooking and headed back to the hospital. Jisoo and Lisa watched her as she hastily put on her shoes before she headed for the doors. 

The two looked at each other with small smiles on their faces. 

“It’s too much guilt for her, it’s hurting me see her like this.” Lisa laid out. 

“Atleast she’s trying.. For herself and for Mark oppa..” Jisoo forethought. 

 

 

Jinyoung was outside by the benches reading as he saw Rosie approached with dinner in her hands. Mark still think Jinyoung is out to get them dinner but he was actually waiting for Rosie to arrive. 

“Oh, you’re here” Jinyoung laid out a warm smile. 

“Is he awake?” 

“Yeah, he’s watching tv inside. He’s eating some pudding while he thinks he’s waiting for me to get dinner.” Jinyoung said. 

He then urged her to go inside. 

“Oh Jinyoung-ah, I hope you got me some gimbap.” Mark said while his eyes was affixed on some netflix series.

“Good, I made some here.” Rosie spoke. 

Mark’s expression turned exasperated seeing her presence again in the room. 

“Look.. I want to explain.” Rosie continued on as she headed for the table and got the lunch boxes she made in her bag. 

“You really can’t take a hint, huh?” Mark spat as he watched her laid out some dishes on the table. 

“Are you into me or anything?” He added on. 

Rosie’s expression squirmed at his remark making her eye shut at annoyance. She opened the lid for the gimbap she made and placed it beside him by his table. 

“Please I don’t want to argue.” Rosie spoke again while she got him some metal chopsticks and handed it to him. 

“Then I don’t want to talk.” Mark retorted eyeing her while the chopsticks is hanging in front of him with her hand. 

“Fine.” Rosie’s hand retreated before she grabbed his free hand again to give him the chopsticks forcefully. 

“Then eat.” She said before she spun her heels back outside the room to leave. 

Jinyoung was chuckling watching by the windows witnessing her control. 

“You did good today.” 

“I’ll keep coming until he listens to my explanation.” Rosie said sternly obviously still fuming from Mark’s attitude inside. 

“Arasso. Take care going home.” Jinyoung smiled patting her shoulders.

He was beginning to think that their bickering is starting to get cute for him. 

 

 

The morning arrived the next day in the hospital and the boys had individual schedules up. Mark’s manager is expected to arrive later in the afternoon. 

He was about to order in some breakfast when Rosie came in right on time for breakfast. 

“Oh for the love of god..” He sighed seeing her again. 

This time Rosie just went in and fixed his table for food. 

“Don’t worry. I’m just here to drop by this.” She said as she laid out the lunch boxes again with new batch of food she personally made. 

“Heard from Jinyoung oppa that the boys can’t visit you today. So I decided I’d atleast leave this here.” She continued on without even looking into his eyes. 

Mark was silent watching as she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter