A War of Two Worlds

Till I Crash & Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news broke and caused a world wide stir along netizens online. 

Both companies tried to minimize the full information about the accident. One that wouldn’t harm the other. Especially, on Rosie. 

Articles after articles. Trends after trends circulated around. Loyal blinks trended “#ItsOkRosie” and Ahgases had “#GetWellSoonMark”. 

The other half of the fans of the latter had “#JusticeForMark” trending much more. 

Aside from trends, there was an enormous amount of comments from worried fans that filled the internet in just a few hours. 

[+2937] [-456] I don’t understand?! Was Rosie asleep when she hit Mark??? Why are they not releasing the full information?? We deserve to know what happened to our oppa!!

[+1960] [-231] Heol!! How coincidental could this be?? Both idols from huge company got into the same accident?! 

[+981] [-31] Tbh, I just pray for speedy recovery on both parties. Rosie is at fault but she, too, is a victim. As with Mark. I hope they’ll be okay and don’t suffer from major injuries. 

It was chaos online. Comments was a mix of good and bad. Mark was the innocent bystander, and Rosie, was defended by loyal fans and was also brought down by other half. 

Debates & rumors were on going. 

What was the true reason? What did really happen? 

“It has been 2 days and YG Entertainment has not yet released about the full reason of the accident of their artist, Park Chaeyoung of Blackpink and JYP Entertainment’s GOT7 Mark Tuan. Fans has caused a huge stir online demanding about the information and a full statement—“

The news got caught off when Lisa reached over the remote to turn off the tv for Rosie’s sake. 

She was already awake and Lisa was trying to feed her hoping she regain her energy. 

“Ya. You need to eat.” Lisa demanded. 

“I’m not hungry.” Rosie stated unfazed as she stared out the window still in her bed. 

“Roseanne Park.” Lisa was the youngest, but she surely can use authority when she needs to be. 

“I said I’m not hungry!” Rosie snapped with her Australian accent echoing around her private room. 

“I’m so ashamed of myself!” She broke. Her tears fell down naturally as she covered her face with her free arm.

Lisa’s serious demeanor snapped as she saw her best friend broke down again. 

“It’s not your fault..” Lisa tried to use her words. 

“I was the one behind the wheel and ing try to drive while intoxicated, ain’t I?!!” Rosie snapped. 

“I was stupid enough to gas the damn pedal and think I’ll be okay when in return I just made things worse!!” She added. 

“Rosie..” 

“Stop!” Rosie warned. “Just..” She sighed, obviously tired from constant anger all at once. 

“Please can I have a time alone.” She finally requested. 

Lisa knew she had to leave her alone even if she didn’t want to. She placed the bowl of soup in her hand on her bedside table as she stood up. 

“Alright. I’ll leave you for awhile.” She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter