Us.

Two People; Different Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan swore that Joohyun was a living masterpiece crafted with grace and beauty, that was what she thought when she first saw the woman at a charity event that was held by their company. She was not wrong though, the beauty now sitting in her passenger seat would always garner attention wherever they go.

Joohyun was perfect, her friends would say, but she thought otherwise, well, yeah she’s perfect in some ways like her God-given beauty that would surpass Aphrodite herself, but Joohyun is human and has her flaws too.

Being Joohyun’s girlfriend was something herself could not imagine, heck her friends was shocked when she told the news to them. It had its perks, being able to hold the most beautiful woman, as dubbed by their company, in ways other people couldn’t. She could also see Joohyun’s flaws, moments where she’s weak and vulnerable and she’s accepted everything about the woman. Cause that’s what lovers do right? Being able to experience the good and the bad with them.

Now, she looked to her right orange streaks lit through the person’s face sitting at shotgun - her heart fluttered when she saw the sun highlighted her girlfriend’s features, she watched Joohyun scrunch her face from the brightness, she slowed her driving a bit to accommodate her company and brought down the visor to block the rays of sun even though her girlfriend looked beautiful with them.

“Thanks but I could have done it myself,” Joohyun looked at her looking at Joohyun, “and eyes on the road, Seungwan.” reprimanded her and smiled at her flashing her white set of teeth at her, butterflies went wild in the pit of her stomach. She had seen this smile a million times but it never failed to make her stomach tie in knots.

She nodded and focused back on driving, with the sun setting now they have to get to their destination before it gets dark.

As they settled into their room Joohyun immediately went to the veranda, Seungwan knew Joohyun loved looking at the skies so she purposely chose this room. ‘Skies for Joohyun’ that was her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter