Warm Hands and Flushed Face

Two People; Different Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy was for sure that her immune system was strong, she'd drink her vitamins daily, she eats her fruits every day and eats the right amount of food basing on her dietary guidelines. Her friends would dubbed her as "Health Freak", "Health Conscious" and everything they could think of relating to Wendy's obsessive concern over her health. 

 

But today, Wendy thinks otherwise and is now not sure if her practice is of good use. Her head is aching and nose is dripping, a clear sign that she's unwell. She wiped her nose with her handkerchief as she walked to her next class. 

 

Wendy could've sworn that the time went by in a flash, their professor just dismissed the class, and she let out a sigh of relief. Thank God one less class and a few more before she ends the day.

 

Before she could stand up her seatmate tapped her shoulders and made gestures with her hand, trying to convey something to her.

 

She smiled, after translating mentally what her seatmate was trying to say: Are you okay?

 

She nodded and answered, "Yeah, I think just felt a bit under the weather,” when she saw the worried look on the woman’s face she added, “don’t worry it’s just the common colds.”

 

Her seatmate again then made signs: It doesn't look like just colds, your face is flushed.

 

Before Wendy could reply back she felt warm hands cupping her face and the face of her seatmate was getting closer, and closer. She tried to back away, to free herself from the hold but all she could do was say her seatmate's name, "Joohyun."

 

Wendy then was lost in the sea of brown pools that were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter