Ours

Two People; Different Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun doesn’t get it really, their apartment isn’t that very far from the grocery store, and if she’d estimate it should probably be around six hundred meters – that’s like a round and a half on the track oval and she’s pretty sure Seungwan has ran more than that – Joohyun isn’t sure why her girlfriend’s complaining about this at all.

 

“Why do we have to go to the grocer’s when we can order and let it be delivered to our place,” Seungwan complained, accompanied by a cute pout that sent Joohyun giggling over her expression.

 

“Cute,” Joohyun said as she pinched her girlfriend’s cheeks, “It’s less carbon footprint and at least our conscience is clear. I also want to eat homecooked food today.” She uttered while sliding her hands from Seungwan’s arms down to her hands, clasping it.

 

Joohyun saw Seungwan nod at her response and looked down at their joint hands, she found it amazing how their handholding is of reflex now. She looked back at the blonde-haired girl and smiled.

 

“And, don’t you want to spend time with me?” Joohyun raised her brows in question.

 

She heard Seungwan let out a breathy laugh and held her hand tighter, “That is one serious accusation, Miss Bae.”

 

Joohyun chuckled at her companion’s statement and tugged her closer, “We’re here.”

 

As they entered, Seungwan let go of her hands and quickly dragged one of those trolleys towards her, “Look, I think you can fit in here.” Seungwan teased.

 

Joohyun scoffed, raised her hand to slap her girlfriend on her arm but before she could do so Seungwan has already ran away from her while giggling like a kid tickled by her own amusement. She shook her head while staring at the retreating back of her girlfriend, she smiled entertained by Seungwan’s antics.

 

She then followed suit to where the blonde was headed, she saw her enter between those tall shelves tagged as ‘Chocolates’. As she reached to Seungwan’s side, she raised her brows in question her girlfriend looked back at her and flashed her a grin in hopes that it’d work on Joohyun.

 

“Seriously? You’re picking chocolates first? There are things that we need to buy that are far more essential than that.”

 

The blonde eyed her and retorted, “But chocolates are essential for me, they’re the secret for my baby face. Especially these ones, see they’re coconuts. Do you know that coconuts are good for your skin?” Seungwan then waved a pack of Bounty chocolates in front of Joohyun.

 

“Bounty is one of the most unpleasant chocolates out there,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter