Kismet (2)

Two People; Different Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As promised this is in Seungwan's POV - it feels like it's not enough for me lmao i wrote this without proofreading plus this mayhaps be the alcohol talking, Happy New Year Everyone!!! Do let me know your thoughts on this lol

-----------------------------

Seungwan counted the days, days from when she last saw Joohyun in her dreams, she was hoping there could be some glitch but there wasn’t. She was standing by the window of their office while watching the Solar Eclipse through her sunglasses, wondering if Joohyun is watching the eclipse right now, then she remembered their last conversation.

She asked again you know on the last day, she was trying her luck with the woman who wanted to leave things as they were but she failed, Joohyun wouldn’t budge saying along the lines of, “I’m sure we’ll meet each other soon,” and “I hope you won’t come finding me and just go with the thread of destiny.”

She had to chuckle for someone who does not believe in destiny Joohyun was really hell bent of not meeting up by arrangement.  She smiled and heaved a sigh thinking of how badly she wanted to see Joohyun again, she moved away from the window, took off her sunglasses and sat on her office chair – all the while she had a frown on her face which she was unaware of.

“Trouble in paradise?” Her colleague, Sooyoung, asked.

She shook her head, “ No, I was just wondering why Joohyun wouldn’t want to meet,” Yes, Sooyoung knows about her predicament – of having dreams about this random yet stunningly beautiful woman.

“Maybe she really doesn’t want to meet in person just yet,” Sooyoung quirked an, “What’s her full name again?”

Seungwan shrugged and said, “Joohyun?” she looked at Sooyoung with her eyebrows raised as if waiting for her to continue, “I didn’t ask for her last name… we didn’t had the chance,” she continued.

“Ugh, hang on,” Sooyoung said while typing something on her computer, a moment of silence then she turned to Seungwan with a proud look on her face, “hmm, there are at least a thousand of Joohyuns here in Korea,” Seungwan just shook her head in response, she agreed to not find her and she must not, shrugging off her curiosity.

“What does she look like?” Sooyoung added, Seungwan doesn’t know how to respond to that, how does one describe someone like Joohyun?

But she managed to say something anyway, “I don’t know, she’s beautiful?”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and uttered, “Useless,” earning a shove from her colleague, “She lives in Seoul right?” Seungwan nodded. Sooyoung turned her monitor for Seungwan to see, “A thousand of Joohyun and half of them are living in Seoul, so which one of these Joohyuns is the girl of your dreams?”

“How are you doing this?” Seungwan asked while pointing on the other girl’s screen.

“How do you not know this?” Sooyoung quipped.

“Touché, but really, I agreed to not look for her and I will respect that,” Sooyoung curtly nods and closed the window with a list of Joohyuns in Korea, she let out a ‘Whipped’ enough for Seungwan to hear, the other girl just shook her head and ignored her.

“You know,” Sooyoung started, “what would you do if you happen to meet each other?”

That got Seungwan thinking she placed a hand on her chin, “A hundred percent would smile at her, and a bit shaky on asking for her number or any social media accounts,”

“That makes sense but you gotta step up, be brave for once,”

She nodded in response, she knows Sooyoung is right, she’s quite glad that Sooyoung got to be her first friend here in her workplace, despite being younger the girl really spews out things that make sense and she’s grateful for it.

It was yet another day of not seeing Joohyun, Seungwan tossed and turned in her bed, couldn’t seem to find the perfect spot, she sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter