Episode 2

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was seated on the sofa and the rest were seated on the ground.

 

Wonwoo was very focused and so were his audience. 

 

"So this guy he is super loud get this point. I've moved here like 3 days ago right but i already know things about him. Wild!" Wonwoo sipped on the cold coffee, "so apparently this guy has lots of friend,might be the youngest in the family, had a crush on the hot teaching assistant named Eunwoo or younwoo idk whatever"

 

Soonyoung interrupted, "are you jealous right there Sir? " pointing a finger at Wonwoo,mocking him.

 

"Jealous my !" Wonwoo threw the cushion at Soon and continued, " ok so this dude has a fixed schedule of talking to his hyung at night, which is supposed to be fine right?" Wonwoo throws the question at the eager audience consisting his 4 dumb friends, hoping for a response.

 

They just nodded.

 

 

 

"But point 1.this daily caling session happens every night at 2 am and point 2.this dude talks like he has 10 speakers attached to his vocal chords." Wonwoo continued with his monologue. 

 

"Maybe his brother lives abroad thats why they talk at midnight" Junhui tried to give a smart response.

 

"Yeah could be but i dont really care man do i really need this info of his hyung's best friends's girlfriend having a period at freaking 3 am? I'm not paid enough for this." Wonwoo sighed in disapoint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter