Episode 8

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day , the sun was  shining  again but the weather was nice. The breeze was feeling good.

It was the day of sports practice. Mingyu, Soonyoung,Seungkwan, Seokmin were participating. 

Junhui was really surprised to see that Wonwoo came to school.

"Woah Jeon Wonwoo is that really you?" Junhui asked while approaching Wonwoo standing near the border rope on the left side near the canteen.

"Hmm its better to come to school than getting bored. Also my attendance will get noted too" Wonwoo said while his eyes constantly searching for someone.

 

"Who are you looking for? Soonie,Seokmin, Boo are all standing there!" Jun said pointing vaguely.

Wonwoo gave a cold look to Junhui, "im not looking for anyone"

"Oh my god Wonwoo you really came!" Mingyu screamed from the back, "i didnt believe when you said you'll come" he flashed a smile.

Junhui gave Wonwoo a smirk.

Wonwoo turned away from Junhui's side.

The volunteers started calling for the participants at the exact moment.

"Cheer for me!" Mingyu told Wonwoo with an excited face.

"Its just practice" wonwoo said with an unreadable expression.

Mingyu's face became dull all of a sudden.

"Ok ok i will now go" wonwoo pushed mingyu towards the field, " and dont get injured" Wonwoo screamed a little.

Mingyu's retreating figure showed a thumbs up to him.

Wonwoo was smiling ear to ear and then he turned bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter