Episode 9

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As hours went by the sun became stronger. If Wonwoo had to be honest he was feeling quite annoyed with the heat but he was enduring this for Mingyu.

Wonwoo couldn't lie to himself, 

yes he was there standing in the scorching heat at 12 pm just so he could cheer for Mingyu.

 

Mingyu gave a smile to  Wonwoo on the sidelines. Wonwoo could see Mingyu suffering the heat too. Seungkwan and Seokmin were handing out water bottles to the participants and Wonwoo saw Seungkwan telling Mingyu something.

Mingyu was blushing and stealing glances of Wonwoo while Seungkwan was blabbering , Wonwoo suspected himself as the topic of the conversation. He was curious.

Mingyu along with other participants were now ready for the run, Mingyu gestured "cheer for me" to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just shrugged.

Whistle!

They started running, Wonwoo was cheering on top of his lungs, "MINGYU MINGYU MINGYU !!!!!!"

Mingyu was already way ahead in the race but Kihyun from Wonwoo's class was catching up to him.

And just at the moment Kihyun surpassed Mingyu and won the race.

Wonwoo rushed near the end line to Mingyu.

Mingyu was huffing but also smiling, "waa hyung you cheered for me! So bad i became 2nd"

"Its just a practice race Mingyu, you did so well im sure you will win in the final race!" Wonwoo gave a big smile at Mingyu.

Mingyu just wanted to hug Wonwoo right there.

"If a pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter