Episode 6

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu actually isn't loud at all when he is with other people , Wonwoo thought while flipping the pages of his Chemistry assignment.

 

He wanted some coffee but he didn't have left any, also it was raining real heavy so he couldn't even go to the convenience store.

 

"Should've bought it on my way home im such an idiot" he said to himself.

 

Absent mindedly Wonwoo came to his window and stood there thinking about the whole incident in the canteen today.

 

He smiled to himself, it was so stupid .

 

"Hey Wonwoo!" Mingyu screamed from the opposite window.

 

"Oh Mingyu" Wonwoo was surprised.

 

"Uhm what's up?" Mingyu asked nervously.

 

Wonwoo smiled sheepishly, "nothing much just wanted to drink some coffee but there is no coffee left so haha"

 

"You can actually come to my house though we can drink coffee together" Mingyu said excitedly.

 

Wonwoo was getting wet by the rain splash so he backed a little.

 

"please its a request Wonwoo also im hella bored no internet in this weather please please!!!!" Mingyu said cutely.

 

Wonwoo said, "uh ok ok im coming"

 

Wonwoo took an umbrella and headed out towards Mingyu's house.

 

Wonwoo was about to press the calling bell but Mingyu opened the door before he could do that with a full ear to ear smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter