Episode 5

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch break and Jun dragged Wonwoo along with him in the canteen. By now the whole class knew that 'Wonwoo's crush' was in section 2 thanks to Soonyoung's uncontrolled mouth.

 

Wonwoo has already met Joshua with pretty cat eyes and lips, Seokmin whose smile is quite adorable, also Vernon the intellectual.

 

Wonwoo,Junhui,Soonyoung,Jihoon,Seokmin,Joshua,Vernon were seating on the table 26. Suddenly Boo Seungkwan burst into the canteen screaming on the top of his lungs, "Oh ho Jeon Wonwoo your crush is Kim Mingyu from our class i heard" he threw a smug look.

 

 Everybody in the canteen looked at them.

 

And there Wonwoo's nightmare Kim Mingyu was also just stepped in the canteen when Seungkwan said that.

 

Mingyu blushed like a tomato.

 

Wonwoo couldn't hold it anymore, he screamed , "BOO SEUNGKWAN YOU ER SHUT UP!" and threw his shoe at him.

 

But Seungkwan dodged it and the shoe hit Mingyu, on the face.

 

Minghao couldn't even process what just happened and stood like a statue beside Mingyu staring at him with his eyes bulging out.

 

Jun and Soonyoung immediately ran towards mingyu asking him if he was ok. Seungkwan was on the floor laughing his out. Jihoon just let out a pfft controlling his laugh but Seokmin just burst out into a loud laugh.

 

Wonwoo just wanted the earth to swallow him whole at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter