Episode 3

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of the new semester ~

 

Mingyu was in deep thought in middle of the school field with french fries in his hand looking up to the cloudy sky.

 

Mingyu might be the among the first students to enter when the school gates are opened. He always comes early.

 

But he didn't expect to see Minghao this early,that guy always enters just few seconds before the bell rings.

 

"Whoa whoa Hao is that really you ?" He shouted seeing Minghao running towards him.

 

Minghao was huffing, " bro did i tell you the big "

 

"Which one? You have so many big to talk about " mingyu air quoted the "big " and started walking towards the goal post, stuffing french fries in his mouth.

 

"Wonwoo is moving to our school! I told you Junhui was transferring but i didnt have a clue Wonwoo was coming too" Minghao told after catching up with Mingyu, and snatched the packet of fries.

 

"Well i have bigger news for you! I would've told you earlier but wanted to surprise you" Mingyu gave a serious look, " Wonwoo moved to the opposite house of mine", Mingyu gave a sarcastic smile and started pulling on the goal post net.

 

"You gotta be kidding me!" Minghao's eyeballs were about to get outta their sockets.

 

 

 

 

 

So Mingyu has been crushing on Junhui's best friend Wonwoo for quite some time now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter