Episode 1

Don't be angry you are so y!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you were supposed to help me you ing idiot!" Wonwoo smacked Soonyoung's head.

 

The latter was laying on the bed with Wonwoo's cat Choco, instead of helping Wonwoo unpack his things.

 

"Wonu you are a bastard you know that? You never let me play with Choco!!" He sulked while petting Choco on his lap.

 

Wonwoo knew it. Its no use of calling over his best friend when it comes to doing any work like these. 

 

Wonwoo moved to his new house a few days ago but he was so busy with his application and things also the packages came late so this was the only day he is free as its sunday.

 

 

 

"Yo Won what about your crush, i absolutely forgot to ask about him" Soonyoung said munching on the cookies with Choco on his lap sitting quietly.

 

"First of all I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM I DESPISE THAT GUY AND SECOND point why is Choco so calm on your lap,she never sits on my lap " Wonwoo breathed after the long speech, "and you are absolutely useless.im the only one doing the unpacking since morning! I hate everyone at this moment!" Wonwoo stormed out of his room with a glass jar on his hand walking towards the kitchen.

 

"Woah woah calm down there tiger!" Soonyoung said while following Wonwoo to the kitchen, "dont worry na i called Junhui he is on his way after he comes he will help you." he flashed his cute smile with his 10:10 eyes.

 

"And you will go back on playing with Choco? Thats what you came here for Kwon Soonyoung?" Wonwoo glared.

 

Soonyoung knew whenever Wonwoo uses his full name he is angry like not normal angry its high level angry.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter