the last kiss

OUR TEARS

They all looked for ga eul all night but no one saw her, no one caught up with her. So they all decided to continue the following day.

Yi jeong fished the keys to his studio but when he got hold of the door, it wasn't locked. He got worried, someone might have stolen something inside his studio, so he rushed inside and looked around.

There she was, sleeping on the long hard wooden chair. He quickly went to her and put her in his arms.

Yi jeong: ga eul yang! yah! ga eul yang! how did she...

ga eul: mmm...

yi jeong: eh, wake up sleeping beauty.

He caressed her face and she opened her eyes only to see she was being cradled by yi jeong, she jumped out of him.

ga eul: sorry..*rub eyes*

yi jeong: no, its okay.

ga eul: i just..i couldn't find the right place to hide.

yi jeong: who were they? and why were you running away form them?

ga eul: its kind of a long story.

yi jeong: i could spend all day listening to you.

ga eul: no, your bastard father might come again. i don't wanna risk being compared to your fiancee again.

yi jeong: k then, lets take the opportunity while he's not here.

ga eul: mygrandfathersentthemtofetchmeandtakemehome.

yi jeong: what?! i didn't catch it.

ga eul: my.grandfather.sent.them.to.take.me.home*sigh*

yi jeong: something tells me your not the commoner everyone knew about. ga eul, are you rich?

ga eul: average.

yi jeong: are you rich.

ga eul: middle class.

yi jeong: ga eul..

ga eul: that's all you need to you.

yi jeong: so your not the same level as jandi and your not the same level as the F4 but more of, in between. but why does your grandfather have men?

ga eul: they were just our neighbors. not really men.you don't need to know about him.

yi jeong: ga eul, tell me the truth..please?

ga eul: i can't yi jeong.

She took a bow and then left and met so hee by the entrance.

so hee: goodmorning yi jeong!

yi jeong: what the hell are you doing here?

so hee: i came to visit you? i was there at your house but the maid said you just left so thought maybe you were here, and you are! wanna have breakfast with me?

yi jeong: so hee, mianhaeyo but im not interested.

so hee: in having breakfast?

yi jeong: in you.

He walked away and decided to look for ga eul, but ended up bumping into jandi and jun pyo

jun pyo: yi jeong

yi jeong: what..were you two looking for her ALL NIGHT?

jun pyo: ahh, no. we took a rest and then, jandi here dragged me out of the house to look for her again.

jandi: yi jeong, im really worried! what if those guys found her? and did something terrible to her?! or killed her or..[cut]

yi jeong: no need to worry. i found her

jun pyo & jandi: you what?!

yi jeong: yeah, a few minutes ago i found my studio wasn't locked, i thought some burgler went inside and stole some things, but instead i saw sleeping beauty sleeping on the chair.

jandi: but, where is she now?

yi jeong: when she woke up and saw me she explained how she got inside and then left.and now im looking for her again.

jandi: aish! why did you let her go?!

 

ring.! ring.! ring.!

 

[woo bin] - jandi

jandi: yah! woo bin-ah! this is all your fault

[woo bin] - chillax! i found her. and you need to be here right now, bring yi jeong, ji hoo, and jun pyo with you.

jandi: where are you?

[woo bin] - Ahmm..were kind of at the...AIRPORT

jandi: airport??!!!

yi jeong & jun pyo: airport?!!

[woo bin] - their taking her away. come fast.

 

 

 

 

 

At the airport ---------

 

 

 

 

Jandi and the F3 arrived at the aiport and ga eul hugged jandi tightly with tears falling form the corner of her eyes.

ga eul: goodbye jandi..

jandi: ga eul-ah! why are you going with them?

ga eul: i need to..

jandi: call me when you get there okay?

jun pyo: eh, ga eul..would you mind telling us where your going?

ga eul: you'll know it soon. very soon, sunbae.

Ji hoo came closer for a hug, he just smiled at her.

ji hoo: take care of yourself.

woo bin also hugged ga eul and he even rubbed her forehead

woo bin: bye.

kim bum: *signal* we gotta go.

ga eul: sunbae...

yi jeong: ga eul yang...

ga eul:you realize, its too late right?

yi jeong: take me with you.

ga eul:*smile* you know..if you love someone set them free, if they come back to you their yours to keep.

yi jeong: i'll be counting on that.

ga eul: goodbye sunbae.

 

She walked towards kim bum and he placed his right hand on her right shoulder, she turned around and saw that so hee had tracked him down and is right beside him clinging her arm on his.

kim bum: do what you need to do.

She smiled at his words and walked back towards yi jeong, they all got curious as ga eul pulled yi jeong shocking so hee.

ga eul: bend your head.

yi jeong glanced at the F3 and jandi, then at so hee, then at kim bum. Then he bend his head over, ga eul put her two hands on his cheeks and.........

she kissed him

so hee's eyes grew big and wide as she watched her fiancee being kissed by another girl whom she realized as yi jeong's ex-girlfriend. Woo bin, ji hoo and jun pyo all had a big grin on their faces, while jandi almost dropped her jaw

When the kiss was done, ga eul and kim bum finally walked away and went on board, leaving yi jeong in a state of shock for five minutes.

When the plane took off, yi jeong fell on his knees crying silently, with tears flowing like a waterfall, his firends comforted him and so hee ran away hurt of what happened. She actually loves yi jeong.

 

its just,too little too late

a little too wrong

and i can't wait

boy, you know all the right things to say

(you know its just too little too late)

 

Kim bum let ga eul cry hard on his shoulders when the plane took off, and because of so much crying she fell asleep on his arms.

 

jandi: yi jeong, stop crying like a child.

yi jeong: ga eul! come back!! ga eul-ah! lets start again!

ji hoo: aish! didn't you remember what she said?! if you love a person let her go, if she comes back to you she's yours to keep!

woo bin: look man, maybe what she did was for the best.

jun pyo: she couldn't have a child with that guy could she?! she mentioned the word private life? maybe she has a family? maybe she[cut]

jandi smacked jun pyo on the forhead for saying such things and making yi jeong cry even more.

jandi: how the hell would she have a child with that guy?! huh?! she spent all of her life with me!

woo bin: maybe she's an adopted daughter?

ji hoo: MAYBE SHE'S RICH.*stand up*

they all looked at each other and yi jeong stopped crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Ga eul and kim bin walked in the entrance of the CHU mansion, maids were lined up and they greeted her as she walked past them

maids: welcome back young heiress.

kim bum: your parents and your grandfather is upstairs waiting for us.

They walked up the stairs and kim bum led her to her grandfather's office where they were waiting for her.

knock. knock. knock.

They opened it and ga eul's mother hugged her tightly and so did her father, they badly miss her so much, ga eul's grandfather stood up from his sitting position and opened his arms to hug ga eul.

geon hyun: *hug GE* aahhh.. my darling! your back, finally!

ga eul: its so good to see you again harabujee! omma, appa.*smile*

geon hyun: what was taking you so long?

ga eul: ahh..i had something to fix. you know, im a teacher at a kindergarten back there.

geon hyun: well, now. you don't have to be a teacher no more.

jae hee: im so thankful you finally agreed to take over the company.

ga eul: ahh, but appa..i need training, i need to be trained first. i don't know anything about this stuff.

jae hee: we know, don't worry honey. we'll give you some time.

ga eul: thank you for understanding appa. i think i want to rest now.

 

She went out of the office and the maid followed her as she walked around, kim bum gave her a GPS so she could find her way wherever she goes.

Ga eul: i want a hot bath, prepare everything.

maid: which would you like miss chu

The essential oils were lined up and she picked jasmine oil

ga eul: oh, and put flower petals on it too. and make sure it pink. hurry up.

 

while ga eul was relaxing in the bathtub humming a song, the maids outside were alking about her.

maid1: are you sure she grew up as a commoner?

kim bum: yes.

maid2: how come she doesn't act like it.

kim bum: jetlag maybe? she's just cranky right now.

maid3: why? what happened back in seoul?

kim bum: she had to leave her bestfriend, and her other friends and including her boyfriend.

ga eul yeled form inside

ga eul: correction! EX-BOYFRIEND

kim bum: oh yah! right, ex-boyfriend. mianhae!

ga eul: continue

maid3: oh my..

kim bum: no, its alright. she doesn't mind us talking about her, she's a clean girl, she got nothing to hide.

ga eul: you know me so well!!

kim bum: of course!! we get update every month!