the runaway

OUR TEARS

Ga eul saw jandi's tears falling, she knew she hurt jandi.

ga eul: jandi-ah..

Jandi ran away in tears, and she followed her bestfriend, and yi jeong followed her and kim bum also followed her and so did the F3 and jae kyung.

 

 

 

jandi: why did you lie to me?!

 

ga eul: jandi, im sorry.

 

jandi: all these years! you lied to me! you've been lying to me all these years!

 

ga eul: i was going to tell you jandi..

 

jandi: when?!!

 

ga eul: i was going to tell you about it, when i get here..

 

jandi: ga eul, you never told me about it! yes, you called but you didn't tell me about it!!

 

ga eul: jandi, im sorry..i didn't mean to[cut]

 

jandi: i thought you trusted me!! ga eul, how could you do this to me? i thought we were the best of friends!

 

ga eul: we are!

 

jandi: then why!? why didn't you tell me long ago!

 

ga eul: jandi..i needed to keep it secret, i didn't want to be treated differently if you knew i was rich.

 

jandi: what kind of answer is that?! you know, i wouldn't treat you differently for what your status really is! i wouldn't care if your rich or not, i would still treat you the same!

 

ga eul: jandi..

 

kim bum: she needed to keep it secret for the sake of her safety.

 

jandi: and who are you to her?

 

ga eul: jandi,.he's just defending me.

 

jandi: are you replacing yi jeong with this guy?

 

 

ga eul: jandi..

 

ga eul was starting to get mad, she doesn't want to enter kim bum into the situation

 

jandi: ga eul..has your heart really turned to stone, that you can't forgive yi jeong, and give him another chance? ga eul, that was just a simple break up. your love sotry is nothing compared to me and jun pyo's

 

ga eul: you don't know what your saying jandi.

 

jandi: i never thought you could be this weak..the ga eul that i knew would never run away from her problems, she would face it! she wouldn't hide from it!

 

jae kyung: jandi..my bestfriends are fighting! what should i do

 

jandi: the problem was already solved! yi jeong said he's not going to marry her! why did you have to run away!

 

ga eul: jandi.. I went here to help my REAL parents, im here to take the responsibility of being a successor, and im obliged to do it because im the only child they have! i didn't go here to hide from yi jeong, i went here  for yi jeong. I went here to prove myself to his damn father!

 

ga eul: now, if you can't accept that..if your too selfish to keep me all to yourself, and make me stay in Seoul and live the normal life i live then thats not gonna happen. not anymore.

 

jae kyung: please...stop fighting.

 

ga eul: jandi, im sorry if i hurt your feelings, im sorry if i lied to you, i really do. But if you don't want to accept my apology then its up to you. I have business to attend to.

 

Ga eul and kim bum went back in to entertain their parents business partners.