rumors

OUR TEARS

After ga eul and jandi's confrontation scene, the media had been digging about ga eul's past and who jandi is to her, and what her connection is with the famous F4 of Seoul.

 

 

A lot of rumors had also come up about her and kim bum, saying "their parents will arrange an engagement for them" and "they are childhood sweethearts" and "their boyfriend girlfriends" and "ga eul is cheating on kim bum and yi jeong" which led to the fans of both guys to cyber bully her and also when she walks in the streets, she could hear a lot of murmurs.

 

 

Kim bum's fans in north korea are the ones spreading rumors, and bullying her wherever she goes, when she meets his fans. While yi jeong's fans in South korea, are also cyber bullying her, saying a lot of lies and rude things about her.They also added up the things yi jeong did to get her back and she just broke his heart again and again, not valuing his efforts, and that "she used the opportunity to be yi jeong's girlfriend so she could steal money from him"

 

 

They had also dug up a new controversy about soo pyo, like "soo pyo got her pregnant and she asked help from yi jeong to revenge on him and she had the child aborted" and "she tortured yi jeong's heart while she was doing her revenge on soo pyo" and "jandi and jun pyo almost broke up because of her and soo pyo" and "from soo pyo, she also flirted her way into yi jeong's heart"

 

 

Netizens also said stuffs like "she's not capable of running a corp." "ggoom corp. should instead be handed down to someone else in their family"  "she's not intelligent enough to be CEO/PRESIDENT of GGOOM"

 

 

Ever since then, ga eul never went out of the mansion and never ever used her laptop again. She would just be in the balcony of her room all day staring at the light blue sky covered in thin sheets of clouds and cry.

 

 

None of them could make her happy, make her laugh, or even make her smile. She only eats once a day, not lunch, not breakfast, not dinner but SNACKS. She does nothing all day, she doesn't watch T.V, she doesn't listen to the radio, she would only use the T.V when watching movies, wherein she doesn't have to see advertisements and news about her.

 

 

tick.! tick.! tick.!

 

 

kim bum was throwing pebbles on her glass window of her balcony while she's watching a movie.

 

tick.! tick.! tick.!

 

kim bum: PRINCESS AUTUMN!

 

Ga eul turned and looked at her balcony, there was no one there. So she continued to watch the movie

 

 

Kim bum: *throw pebble* autumn! Yah! Ga eul yang! Down here!

 

She pushed aside the glass door and went out to the balcony; she looked down and saw kim bum climbing up to her balcony

 

Ga eul: oh my gosh! What are you doing?! You might fall!

 

 

But he already managed to step foot into her balcony and he flipped his hair with his head.

 

 

Kim bum: I was kinda worried about you. You weren’t answering my calls and txt messages, and auntie jung hwa said your very depressed with what’s going on. If I could only stop my fans I would.

 

Ga eul: thanks but no thanks bum2x.

 

Kim bum: what can I do to make you smile?

 

Ga eul: pfft..nothing?

 

Kim bum: I brought your favorite desserts.

 

He pulled a rope and pulled out a basket of sweets which were her favorites.

 

Ga eul: thanks.

 

Kim bum: will you let me try to make you smile? Just a try?

 

She nodded and he told her he’ll stay with her the whole day just to make her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o~meanwhile~o~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyun sub couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw ga eul’s face on every channel he went to.

 

 

Hyun sub: what the?! This girl is rich?! This can’t be true! Hahaha! Maybe it was just another girl? Argh!

 

He almost chocked on the cashew nut he was chewing. And he threw his glass of wine at the wall.

 

 

So hee was also watching at home with he parents and the same thing happened to them.

 

 

So hee: omma! Its that girl! That girl yi jeong keeps telling me about! The reason why he wouldn’t marry me.

 

Mrs. Lee: shut up so hee! Don’t say things like that, the marriage is still on.

 

So hee: but omma! What if, uncle hyun sub already discovered this, and he will cancel our wedding and he’ll let yi jeong be with that girl!?

 

Mr. lee: he wouldn’t do that. It would hurt his ego. The media will feast on him and he’ll ruin his reputation. Or worse, yi jeong will ruin his fathers name for him.

 

 

 

~o~ At the Airport ~o~

 

 

Yi jeong and woo bin stepped out of the airplane. Yi jeong walked with determination, and confidence but with a stiff, serious face.

 

Yi jeong: you better be readu hyun sub. Your ex-son has arrived and is ready for combat. I’ll show you what you get from messing with someone’s love life!

 

Yi jeong: I am so not gonna let that kim bum guy have MY ga eul. I’ll prove to her that she still loves me and that were made for each other.

 

 

 

Yi jeong had lined up a hundred interviews, press conferences, and such. He had also planned the best wedding crasher.

 

He made sure his wedding with so hee would be a large scandal, and insult to his father and it would guarantee ga eul would be back in his arms.