all for nothing

OUR TEARS

Ga Eul and Kim Bum went back inside to entertain their parents business partners.

 

Jun pyo: good going jandi.. now all of our hard work resulted to nothing now that we finally found her.

 

jandi: what?! and your blaming me for this?!

 

jun pyo: who else is to blame? jandi, we all worked hard to look for her and now that we found her you say all these things to her now what do you think is the use of finding her if you already pushed her away?

 

jandi: uh! your on her side?!!

 

jun pyo: YES. Because i understand her, jandi your supposed to understand her, your her bestfriend! and you didn't even analyze or even listen to her explaination.

 

jandi: what are you trying to say?! that im a trator?

 

jun pyo: im not saying that. all im saying is that, i understand her.. its not easy being a successor! i know how it feels, and logically she went here to take over the responsibility given to her. Ive experienced the same thing, and you know how hard it was for me, so you should also understand.

 

yi jeong: you know what guys..theres no use quarreling, im letting go of her.

F4: what?!!

yi jeong: whats the use? she already has that guy.

woo bin: no, man... not now.

yi jeong: no, im marrying so hee.

ji hoo: don't make sudden decisions yi jeong.

jun pyo: look, me and jae kyung will be partnering with GGOOM. I'm gonna try and talk to her.

jae kyung: we should go back jun pyo.

jun pyo: if you guys wanna go somewhere else, your free to go.

 

 

Yi jeong walked out and headed to his orange car, woo bin followed him.

Jun pyo and jae kyung went back inside to talk with the CHU family.

Jandi sat on a nearby bench, ji hoo sat beside her.

 

 

 

ji hoo: you really blew it big time jandi.

jandi: ugh..

ji hoo: don't you realize your being selfish?

jandi: please..not now, ive just been scolded by my idiotic husband.

ji hoo: huh, i think he was actually right at that moment.

jandi: oh please...

 

 

 

 

=== Later that night

 

 

 

 

Yi jeong layed on his bed and remembered the scene that day

 

ga eul: he was just defending me!

ga eul: i went here for yi jeong..

 

Yi jeong: i don't know what to believe in anymore..

 

i shouldve been the one defending her, i shouldve been the one behind her...i shouldve fixed my problem long ago.. i shouldve...its all my fault. i shouldn't have hurt her.. But ITS TOO LATE NOW.

 

I love her too much i dont want to let her go..I badly want her back..Im too selfish to set her free, i don't even know if she still loves me.

 

 

~0~

 

Ga eul stood there in the balcony of her mansion with kim bum.

 

Ga eul: *crying* just seeing him like that, motionless, listening, not saying a single word...bum2x it hurts so much! i wanted to embrace him so badly

kim bum: *gulp* why didn't you.

ga eul: i couldn't possibly do that..i'll ruin his reputation, there were a lot of paparazzi watching from afar, and everyone knows that he's engaged.

kim bum: *sigh* what are you going to do now?

ga eul: I'll have to be proffessional. I cant, I cant avoid jun pyo and jae kyung.

kim bum: you wont talk to yi jeong?

ga eul: its up to him.

 

 

~0~

 

 

Ji hoo took jandi to a public swimming pool where no one goes to and let her tire herself out after she realized her mistake. Meanwhile jun pyo and jae kyung are talking with ga eul's grandpa and father inside her grandpa's office

 

jandi's thoughts while swimming:

Im sorry ga eul..

I was selfish..very selfish

I didn't understand your situation

And i always thought i would be the one to save you from the bullies

but, now i became the bully

how could i ever make it up to you

 

 

ji hoo: jandi, its time to go.

She kept swimming

ji hoo: jandi.

She still kept on swimming

Ji hoo: jandi, stop. Your too tired to continue swimming, if you don’t stop your gonna drown yourself.

She stopped and ji hoo helped her out.

Ji hoo: tomorrow, were going to meet her and your gonna say sorry to her. Araso?

Jandi: thank you.

Ji hoo: woo bin, called. He said he and yi jeong  booked a flight back to Seoul, their leaving tomorrow at dawn.

Ji hoo: he said yi jeong had something to fix.

Jandi: I really screwed up.