expect the unexpected

OUR TEARS

There were a lot of people at the party and they were all hyun sub's guests, yi jeong prepared for this night so he only invited the F4 and jandi and of course, ga eul.

hyun sub: where are your guests?

Then all the paparazzi went to the side fo the entrance going crazy taking pictures of the newcomers

yi jeong: their here.*smirk*

He went to the entrance to welcome his guests, he flashed his killer smile at them and his friends smiled back, the F4 waved and smiled for the flashing cameras and then when woo bin was enjoyng the attention all the attention was stolen from him by two beautiful ladies coming out of their limousine.

ga eul looked very gorgeous in the dress that yi jeong had sent her, and jandi was very dazzling in her silver cocktail dress that jun pyo had also sent. Jandi who was practicing of getting used to things like this waved and smiled cutely for the cameras, ga eul faked a smile and waved a little

yi jeong went over to her to help boost her confidence. He took her hand and kissed it

yi jeong: you look gorgeous.

ga eul: thanks, of course fine feathers make a fine bird. your ex-girlfriend told me you have great taste in picking clothes for women.

he knew she was referring to her.

yi jeong:*chuckle*you know me so well.

then he led her to the party hall with their friends behind them. Hyun sub was surprised when he saw his son escorting his so called ex-girlfriend.

yi jeong; you look like you saw a ghost*smirk*

hyun sub: what is she doing here?

yi jeong: you told me to invite my friends, and i did.

hyun sub:you made a big mustake bringing her here.

yi jeong: dont try anything stupid, you just might find our pictures on the front page of the newspapers tomorrow

hyun sub: welcome, im glad you could make it.please enjoy the party

F3 & 2 girls: thank you sir, we will.*bow*

Hyun sub left.

jandi: uhm..yi jeong dont you have any seats? my heels are killing me!

yi jeong: oh, sorry jandi we didn't prepare any seats

jun pyo: dont shame me jandi, this is a cocktail party you certainly wont find any seats.

yi jeong: oh, but if you'd like we could all go to the lounge.

 

So they went to the private lounge and had some chit chat accompanied by some light vodka, so that the girls wont get too drunk.

ji hoo: are those ceramics all made by your father?

yi jeong: yes, and i preferred to display only five of mine, which you can find at the side of the stage.

speaking of "stage" there were musicians playing classic music at the stage, it was just too romantic that jun pyo cant help but to grab jandi's hand and force her to dance with him.

woo bin: aaww..how sweet.

ji hoo: i think im going to puke

jandi: could we just stop this? its so cheezy!

jun pyo: your ruining my mood, just dance with me.

woo bin then faked a cough and smirked at yi jeong, ga eul was very silent, she was hovering her eyes on the beautifully painted walls

yi jeong;*clear throat* may i?

ga eul: huh?

yi jeong: can i have this dance?

ga eul: sunbae..

yi jeong: its just a friendly dance?

ga eul gave her hand to yi jeong and he lead her to the center of the lounge where jun pyo and jandi were also dancing, woo bin and ji hoo left to find girls of their own so the four couple were left.

[listen to can i have this dance from HSM3]

 

There was a new kind of feeling going on between ga eul and yi jeong, its like falling in love to a new person all over again, but it was just a thought that was a result of their pretend game that they just met. they were trying to fool themselves.

She could sense that he had changed a bit ever since they broke up, she knew he learned what she wanted him to learn.

They didn't notice that junpyo and jandi had left them alone, it was another one of their tricks to bring them back to each other again.

While dancing yi jeong stopped for a second

yi jeong; i still have one last trick up my sleeve.

It was something he never thought about when they were planning on getting her back, he was just too occupied he forgot his other nickname

 

"five seconds kill"

 

He held her left hand, pulled her, ran his finger through her nose, pulled her closer, then swayed her to his knees, then he stared at her for a moment. He wasn't ready to kill her just yet.

GE POV.

this is one of the things i hate about him. aish! so yi jeong i hate you for making me fall in love with you...again!

END OF GE POV.

ga eul escaped the world of reality, she gazed at him, she stared his chin, his lips, his nose, his eyes. They were stuck like that for a moment. And just when yi jeong was just 2 inches away and was about to kiss her

 

waiter: young master, your dad is calling you, he is going to make his announcement

 

ga eul gulped as she realized what position they were in, the two fixed themselves and went outside. yi jeong went to the stage as his father had called for him, while ga eul went over their friends

ga eul: why did you leave me?!

jandi: sorry ga eul.

woo bin: think about it, if they didn't leave what happened right there never wouldve happened, right?

ga eul: aish! you guys are so irritating

jun pyo: but not as irritating as the waiter who disturbed you guys, eh?

ga eul:whatever!

 

hyun sub: attention everyone, excuse me. may i have your attention please?

everyone gathered infront of the stage to hear his announcement

yi jeong: *look at girl* why the hell is she here?

hyun sub: I would like to introduce to you MR. & MRS. Lee's only daughter LEE SO HEE.

 

The Lee clan were also well known family of potters, they were 2nd, next to the SO clan. They were very well known.

 

As hyun sub introduced her the lady smiled and waved at the people like some sort of beauty queen.

hyun sub: she just graduated from studying further pottery from SWEDEN, just like my son did. And now she comes back to Korea for her engagement with my son, SO YI JEONG!

 

yi jeong: WHAT?!

 

Everyone clapped their hands, except for the F4 and the two ladies.

yi jeong: what?! what are you talking about?!

hyun sub: shut up, lets argue later.

yi jeong was in a state of shock, he barely knew what to say, then his so called bride-to-be arched her arm around him

just when ga eul fell in love with him again, she finds herself heartbroken by the news, she felt tears were escaping from her eyes, she covered her cruved down mouth and ran away.

woo bin: ga eul-ah!

yi jeong saw her leave and it broke his heart to pieces, just when he had gotten her back, his father breaks the news and tears his chances to pieces. He untangled the girls arm and chased after ga eul

hyun sub: i told you it was a bad idea inviting her here.

 

 

yi jeong: ga eul-ah! ga eul-ah!

he managed to grab her hand and stop her form running, he could see tears running down her cheeks

yi jeong: look i didn't know about this, i intend to hurt you again.

ga eul:*wipe tears* why are you explaining? your not obliged to explain yi jeong, were over remember?

yi jeong: but ga eul. we both know what we felt when we danced together.

ga eul: that was just an illusion.

yi jeong: no it wasn't and you know it.

ga eul: congratulations yi jeong. Best wishes*wipe tears* i..i'll just send my gift through package.

yi jeong: what? what are you talking about? ga eul, im not getting married. my demon dad cant make me marry her, he cant force me, ga eul, she's not the one i want to marry, i want to marry my soulmate, and YOUR my soulmate.

ga eul: no im not yi jeong. Im leaving, and your not going to see me ever again.

yi jeong: what do you mean your leaving? where are you going?

ga eul: i cant tell you.

yi jeong:*prevent tears* wh..when are you leaving?

ga eul: next week.

yi jeong: ga eul you cant go.

ga eul: yes, i can yi jeong. so goodbye and goodluck.

 

She walked away and get inside the taxi. There she finally broke into tears.

Yi jeongs knees fell on the ground and he also broke into tears